The Spirit Portal Effect

"
Hydros80 wrote:
Nice

But we realy need some "chose RNG portal" option (every time activate rng portal mtx/per area/map)

please

Ok I have to agree with this. This is an amazing idea. I have like 11 portals... I always use the same 2 or 3 because it's a pain to keep switching.

Also, LET USE CHANGE OUR MAP DEVICE IN OUR HIDEOUT!

:)
Wait...

Why is it 10000? lol
Yea...was wondering why no one mentioned this..what madness...
"
raw_enha wrote:

I think the 10 000 points price tag is a bug. Nothing costed more than 500 points before and suddendly 10k? Its a bug, they cant be that crazy... can they?
So... bug? or new chinese overlord pricing?
"
Tabrias wrote:
So... bug? or new chinese overlord pricing?

It's back to 150 so i guess a bug ;)
"
Dendail wrote:
I like it but couldve done without the bones

That sums it up for me. I was looking at it, and going "wow, it's not overly gaudy, and straightforward. Possibly their best portal effect yet!" ...And then I saw they HAD to insert bones into it. :x

Same sort of deal with the Stygian portal effect, which was amazing... Minus the extraneous "spurs."

I get frustrated at seeing MTX that has a sort of "edgy comic book villain designed by a teen" look, which is a level that is SO below the degree of talent and skill GGG's art department has.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Last edited by ACGIFT on Jun 14, 2018, 5:29:31 PM
2.3 GB just for the new portal? There is something else? Thanks
status quo
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info