[3.8]RED DRAGON League Starter // 1ex Uber Elder Down

Hello!

Very nice build!
What can I improve?
I can change the ring and amulet, mb something else.
Hi, I was looking through your previous post, and you said your 6 link is

BF - Damage on Full Life/Melee Phys Damage - Maim - Conc Effect - Inc Crit Dmg - Chance to Bleed

Would Melee Phys Damage be a better choice than Maim here? You already maim with a Tombfist, and Damage on Full Life is too good to not have.
Last edited by Akuq on Sep 18, 2018, 12:49:11 PM

Hi, thanks for the build! What can i improve? My Blade Flurry, with these gems and items, has 17k damage. Is good? It looks like the damage far below your build numbers.

Thanks!
"
EFazzaD wrote:

Hi, thanks for the build! What can i improve? My Blade Flurry, with these gems and items, has 17k damage. Is good? It looks like the damage far below your build numbers.

Thanks!

try first to link vaal haste with inc duration.

Look better flask set up

You dont have phys damage on rings/ammy/gloves

"
Akuq wrote:
Hi, I was looking through your previous post, and you said your 6 link is

BF - Damage on Full Life/Melee Phys Damage - Maim - Conc Effect - Inc Crit Dmg - Chance to Bleed

Would Melee Phys Damage be a better choice than Maim here? You already maim with a Tombfist, and Damage on Full Life is too good to not have.

Hi mate

my bf link are

BF-Maim-Conc effect-Melee Phys-Crit Damage-Chance To Bleed/Damage On Full Life

Damage On full Life or Chance to Bleed ?

Some one sais the damage on full life works only with slayer leech, Some one says damage of full life work on istant leech too.

Btw damage on full life isnt always up you arent always on full life work like half time
"
ivaneh wrote:
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:

Hey!
Broken link, it's edit thread link

Sorry link update

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2190043

Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on Sep 19, 2018, 5:30:20 AM
i'm loving the build, bought a loreweave, what gems should i use for Blade Flurry now ? Sorry, i'm noob. Thanks in advance !
"
dark_la99 wrote:
i'm loving the build, bought a loreweave, what gems should i use for Blade Flurry now ? Sorry, i'm noob. Thanks in advance !

Hey !

blade flurry - concentrated effect - maim - increased crit damage - chance to bleed - melee phys
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
dark_la99 wrote:

Hey !

blade flurry - concentrated effect - maim - increased crit damage - chance to bleed - melee phys

Many thanks !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info