[3.8]RED DRAGON League Starter // 1ex Uber Elder Down

"
Leniwi3c wrote:
3.4 Viable? :D
love this build in 3.3

No change for champion in 3.4

I'm glad you like it !

What about flat phys herald?
noob question: How this build get shock chance?
You need to get some phys as lightning to reliable shocks
"
chaospunx wrote:

How i get it?

Other question: What's the best 4l gem set to level with frost blades?
Last edited by Moriartixx on Aug 30, 2018, 1:18:46 PM
"
Moriartixx wrote:
"
chaospunx wrote:

How i get it?

Other question: What's the best 4l gem set to level with frost blades?

Hey

U need any add flat light damage , not phys to light... just a few light damage to get chance to shock on crit.

for lvl up with frost blade u can use onlaught-faster attack-add fire
"

U need any add flat light damage , not phys to light... just a few light damage to get chance to shock on crit.

Not if you want to reliable shock bosses
"
chaospunx wrote:
"

Not if you want to reliable shock bosses

I Know, not always u can shock bosses, indeed i put the damage with and without shock.

:D
I don't think the OP understands how shock works
- "just have a little light damage somewhere"

right... so even though you need to do a % of a bosses HP in order to shock them, 'just a little" is enough, right?

Completely, and utterly wrong. 60% chance to shock, means nothing when you look at how much damage is required in order to effectively shock a boss for long enough to actually have any effect whatsoever.

This build will NOT shock any t16+ boss. Please do feel free to prove me wrong though. Simply stating (with every single damage modification ticked in PoB) a little bit of lightning damage is enough to add 50% to your out of context dps is shamefully untruthful, lol.

Remove shock from your build completely and then it's perfectly reasonable. It's missing at least an additional 200% dps from loreweave, a 20c stat stick and Adrenaline, though it's afk EZ mode from t1 - t10 maps. after that I think it will suffer tremendously from the actual dps it will have while mapping - id say around 200k.

Once again, adding even 10-164 light damage to a phys build, will not shock t16 - shaper like this post says. Even with 100% chance to crit.

The people who don't understand this, or keep lying to the community need to be corrected as it's a plague that fools, then disappointing new players. I've been there, and when you realize every single person ticking "enemy is shocked" is lying, it feels like a low-blow.

To put this in perspective, my champion build does over 30 million ACTUAL shaper dps, including 40% of my phys as lightning. I rarely shock shaper. Have a look? You think 14x less dps is going to do what the OP says?
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Last edited by hmcg020 on Sep 2, 2018, 5:49:17 AM
"
hmcg020 wrote:
I don't think the OP understands how shock works
- "just have a little light damage somewhere"

right... so even though you need to do a % of a bosses HP in order to shock them, 'just a little" is enough, right?

Completely, and utterly wrong. 60% chance to shock, means nothing when you look at how much damage is required in order to effectively shock a boss for long enough to actually have any effect whatsoever.

This build will NOT shock any t16+ boss. Please do feel free to prove me wrong though. Simply stating (with every single damage modification ticked in PoB) a little bit of lightning damage is enough to add 50% to your out of context dps is shamefully untruthful, lol.

Remove shock from your build completely and then it's perfectly reasonable. It's missing at least an additional 200% dps from loreweave, a 20c stat stick and Adrenaline, though it's afk EZ mode from t1 - t10 maps. after that I think it will suffer tremendously from the actual dps it will have while mapping - id say around 200k.

Once again, adding even 10-164 light damage to a phys build, will not shock t16 - shaper like this post says. Even with 100% chance to crit.

The people who don't understand this, or keep lying to the community need to be corrected as it's a plague that fools, then disappointing new players. I've been there, and when you realize every single person ticking "enemy is shocked" is lying, it feels like a low-blow.

To put this in perspective, my champion build does over 30 million ACTUAL shaper dps, including 40% of my phys as lightning. I rarely shock shaper. Have a look? You think 14x less dps is going to do what the OP says?

OK, I was wrong about shock work and i will remove it

Im running fortitude istead of first strike cuz im lazy to cast it , but i out in the guide that u can use it.

I know ur DPS is ove 30 million u use 2 mirror item/ Legacy atziri acuity /farrul's furr last 2 u cant find in league

My guide want to be a league starter/budget , i put that isnt a tier1 dps .

On my budget set up u can do shaper with like 100 chaos, facetank mino and many other bosses and do almost and game.

Never wrote this build is OP, just a good league starter and ( for me ) easy for new player

I will remove the schock mecchanic, my bad, didnt know it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info