[Saboteur] Arc miner: from budget to all endgame content

"
reliq wrote:

one question, do you use the cold conversion which is the main point of my build guide as they are tons of arc build out there? Because it would freeze/slow everything so when you have harder rares or those elder spawn that are more tanky, they becomes harmless as they are just slowed/freezed. Since you are lvl79 I'm guessing you cannot afford yet the chest/ring I was recommending. Because yes, if you don't use the cold conversion, there will be more dangerous situation.

Correct, I can neither afford the chest, nor the ring as of now. So that's something I am completely missing.
"
Legedric wrote:
"
reliq wrote:

one question, do you use the cold conversion which is the main point of my build guide as they are tons of arc build out there? Because it would freeze/slow everything so when you have harder rares or those elder spawn that are more tanky, they becomes harmless as they are just slowed/freezed. Since you are lvl79 I'm guessing you cannot afford yet the chest/ring I was recommending. Because yes, if you don't use the cold conversion, there will be more dangerous situation.

Correct, I can neither afford the chest, nor the ring as of now. So that's something I am completely missing.

got it, that makes a huge difference in terms of survivability. Suggest you buy the ring first, you would lose a bit of dps because less cold penetration but i believe this would be worth it.

When I have map mods with "-90% change to inflict ailment" this is where I realize how good is it to freeze everything.
how about nerf minefield? lose many dps
mb other gem or use traps?
"
jioiictep2 wrote:
how about nerf minefield? lose many dps
mb other gem or use traps?

it's a minor dps loss. Mine dps has never been a problem.

It's just the weapon setup that needs to be changed and tree adjusted to remove those extra power charge.

I'm probably not going to update this build for 3.4 as I'm not going to play it, but the theme can be used as a baseline (conversion to cold with shroud chest).
First i want to say thank you for your work on this build, it is really fun. I used it as starter for the Betrayal-League and it pretty smooth.
Next point is a little improvement. In the Patchnotes to 3.3 (i guess) was mentioned, that the increased duration support will not support any totems.
I tried it and i stopped the time. The totem stays for exact 8 seconds. Maybe there is another option now for the detonate mine totem.
Have a nice day and enjoy the league.
Last edited by IkketheMoD on Dec 10, 2018, 6:30:42 PM
"

-The +1 mine comes with a downside. It's because the mod is mine support/+1 mine and the mine support is going to support any spell skill gem in the helm slot:
- CWDT setup will not be working

- So what should you put in the helm ? Before having shimmeron a good setup is shield charge + faster attack + fortify + culling (Quality provides attack speed). Once you have shimmeron, my setup is CWDT + IC + duration + phase run for additional defense. I'm thinking to sneak in blood rage before IC gem so I can proc "Soul of Arakaali" but so far I prefer to have "Soul of the Brine King" to avoid stun lock.

I'm confused, CWDT setup will not be working and you are putting CWDT+IC+inc duration+phase run in it? Am I missing something?
Does CWDT setup gem order also matter?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info