[3.5 Video Guide] Poet's Pen Arc/Freezing Pulse + CoC GC [Trickster or Inquisitor]

Is there any chance you can put up your current gear. Wondering about other items you are wearing. Not in the written guide part unless i missed it.
What helm enchant would work best for this build mate.

My current setup for low tier map farming.
Incursion Hardcore.
Which of the stats on the Inpulsa are important? All or just "Shocked Enemies you Kill Explode, dealing (5-10)% of their Maximum Life as Lightning Damage"?
Awesome, i love your Build!! Still i gotta ask, Power Siphon or Frenzy? (for Trickster without the Warlord's Mark Ring). Also, my plan is to get enough Currency for An Inpulsa next and i think i will go for the 5Link Prophecy then, which of the 6 Gems i can take out if ill use a 5 Link ? I gues Culling strike for the Frenzy Variant and Concentrated Effect for the PowerSiphon Variant? Thanks in advance
Last edited by victomat on Jun 14, 2018, 12:07:37 PM
So i'm fully gear now clear speed is great but the st on bosses is so bad i'm having to skip them on t11 and up.
The video says the build can be "slightly tweaked" to use Queen of the Forest. Could you clarify how?

Thanks much - I enjoyed your guide and am liking the build.
How would one approach Atziri? I'd think the arc chain would hit the mirror.

"
koldia wrote:
So i'm fully gear now clear speed is great but the st on bosses is so bad i'm having to skip them on t11 and up.

I'm not at t11 yet, but I've had more success switching arc with ball lightning, and keeping everything else the same. I bought a cheap elder warlord's mark ring, and it's made life a lot easier.
Ok so I am a little confused. I been leveling with this build and wow is it fast. But is it not viable end game ? I am running Power siphon setup with Glacial in it but it seems single target really lacks ?Currently level 50 ish
Hi,
Thanks you for the guide. Started this build on hc... I am still really worried about the defenses and especially about reflect.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info