[3.3] Tanky Crit BV Slayer+Elementalist - Built for Hardcore/League Starter Friendly

"
Schnubbel_ wrote:
Could u or any1 recommend lvling items from 1to 60? Would make my live easier thx

Also other lvling gem setups beside the bv would be helpfull since im kinda new and never played bv

Just buy a tabula and a 20% quality vaal bv that you can use immediately (so you don't have to re-level a new one later). Nothing else will really speed up 1-60 that much, since a 10 stack BV will kill even bosses very fast. Include onslaught support in your bv link during leveling because your damage is already overkill.

The only utility link that really matters during leveling is warlord's mark-blasphemy. Everything else is for end game safety.
"
https://pastebin.com/y09zLrZi

Ascendencies: Pick up slayer, then elementalist, then elementalist start

Bandits: help Alira

Pantheons: Soul of Arakaali/Soul of Tukohama

Modifications: Feel free to drop a life cluster or two for more damage if you want. This build is pretty damn tanky as long as you're dealing damage. I run t14s with two damage mods and never get into any danger.

Cant see the tree on pastebin. Can you share the images in another source? (:
"
Rçrçrç wrote:
"
https://pastebin.com/y09zLrZi

Ascendencies: Pick up slayer, then elementalist, then elementalist start

Bandits: help Alira

Pantheons: Soul of Arakaali/Soul of Tukohama

Modifications: Feel free to drop a life cluster or two for more damage if you want. This build is pretty damn tanky as long as you're dealing damage. I run t14s with two damage mods and never get into any danger.

Cant see the tree on pastebin. Can you share the images in another source? (:

Hi, that pastebin is a link that you can import into path of building. You can also see my tree by checking my profile here, character is the level 97 ascendant in hardcore incursion.

If you still have trouble then let me know!
This is a crazy idea... but I took your build and added... Soul Tether.
All of the gear you uses can be swapped for generic ES pieces with hybrid Life/ES.

What really makes this tick is the interaction between Slayer Leech and Soul Tether. Initially it looks like a "nonbo!" but its not.

Using BM Gem - when you cast, you go below "max life" turning off ES Leech.
In that split second between casting, and full life. You will hit the boss (Or things) 2-3 times, giving you that many Slayer Life Leech stacks.

When you go full life - you should keep those stacks due to slayer, and now leech to your ES pool. You now have "Regular" ES leech, and "Slayer" Life Leech stacks.

Now since your spell is using BM, you can reserve 100% of your mana.
Arctic Armour - HoA - Hatred. You gain back that ~20% DPS loss of a gem by gaining an extra aura. (I love my AA, I dont leave home without it)

5.8k Life, 3.5k ES - 430k Shaper DPS.

Mind giving my silly idea a whirl on your guy? make sure the interactions behave the way I think they should.

https://pastebin.com/LiwektXL
Last edited by uuhiteuuings on Jul 28, 2018, 2:06:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info