[3.3]Make it Rain - RoA build Deadeye progression

Hey, question. Are there better bows than Lioneye Glare, been looking into Windripper which seems really good. Downside its really expensive, are there any alternative ones that are better. I am currently using Lioneye glare and its doing splendid, but for learning purposes I'd want to know if there are any other alternatives. Thanks in advance!
"
N4ti0n wrote:
Hey, question. Are there better bows than Lioneye Glare, been looking into Windripper which seems really good. Downside its really expensive, are there any alternative ones that are better. I am currently using Lioneye glare and its doing splendid, but for learning purposes I'd want to know if there are any other alternatives. Thanks in advance!

well, it's all depends on your budget.

Lioneye glare is 300'ish pdps bow, which is pretty damn good.

of course if you got the currency you can get an 400+ pdps bow, but that like several ex worth of bow.

or you could get a chinsol, which is a 250ish pdps bow, but you get the added dmg from standing close to mobs. Windripper is nice too, but you would need to make some changes to the build ( drop the phys to cold conversion, and maybe change gloves too, as windripper is mostly ele dmg anyway)
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
As a new player what 400 pdps bow are we talking about, uniques or are we talking about rare bows with excellent mods, could you tell me what mods I should be looking for if that were the case?
"
N4ti0n wrote:
As a new player what 400 pdps bow are we talking about, uniques or are we talking about rare bows with excellent mods, could you tell me what mods I should be looking for if that were the case?

Yeah, rare bows mostly.
either high physical bow or a mix of phys and ele, or bows with mostly elemental damage.
Either way you would need to spend a lot. you can aim lower of course. and get a high crit 300+ bow, but you will still pay more than for the well rolled lioneye glare.

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Thanks for the information, by the way I switched Hyrri's Ire for a Health chest, think the build needs more HP to function even better. Thanks for all your hard work!

edit: meant more HP for bossing.
Last edited by N4ti0n on Jul 3, 2018, 6:10:03 PM
"
N4ti0n wrote:
Thanks for the information, by the way I switched Hyrri's Ire for a Health chest, think the build needs more HP to function even better. Thanks for all your hard work!

edit: meant more HP for bossing.

Hyrri is my personal choice, but I agree with you that the build due to so many uniques can do with more life. A really well rolled evasion chest would do no harm at all. I just like the dmg the chest gives.

Im glad that you enjoy RoA too :)

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Pantheon Minor and Major?

Also what jewels would be recommended for this build?
Last edited by PhAkInSaNiTy on Jul 7, 2018, 11:35:03 PM
I am finding that with herald of ice and hatred I don't have enough mana for anything. I certainly don't have endgame gear, so if there is a piece in the build that helps with mana I may have missed it. Sorry if this is a noob question - this is my first "serious" character
Nvm i saw the post in the thread
Last edited by Passywassy on Jul 8, 2018, 3:56:38 AM
"
PhAkInSaNiTy wrote:
Pantheon Minor and Major?

Also what jewels would be recommended for this build?

for patreon:
Soul of Brine King - major
Soul of Yugul - minior

For jewels I use abysal jewels:
either life and dmg or damage only

cold dmg with attacks
phys dmg with attacks
cold dmg with bows
phys dmg with bows

any 3 combo of the above would be nice

Lab still sucks balls.