Party Improvements

my impression on this: some new optional button not really needed for real "party play"

What I was expecting:
+ rework of looting quantity per player
+ rework on the difficulty increase:
I play a lot with friends, and at our current level/gear
- solo maps level 6/7
- Two maps level 4
- Three maps level 1/2
so less experience in the end
I think the life increase for the monster is fine but that they hit more hart kills the multiplayer
parties
+ Achievements: this season is the worst regarding group play and achievements. Most of the big
achievements need to be done alone, like:
- cause map influence (500 maps)
- open clasps hands (50)
- open chests at the end of labyrinth (500)

All of this together give me the impression that this MMO is intended to be played alone... But with some improvements could be amazing for playing with friends !
any plans for personal loot? cause while playing with friends is all well and good sometimes people can be super greedy and just take everything
M'kay not fan of partying because of only having friends in different servers:( but this feature is kick ass! :D
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
seems cool
Please consider a way to better share loot in a party, or make a personal loot option for party play.
So when is this coming? I hope really soon because the down leveling to play with friends is something that needs to be in the game ASAP.
"
TmH wrote:
"
Nice improvments, but why is there still shared loot :(
I hate shared loot and it's the main reason why I wont party with anyone.. at least when an Ex drops there will be huge discussions who "owns" it.

This option is already in the game. You can set loot to permanent allocation.

It's still shared loot though, it just makes it so that it automatically allocates the loot to each player.

There's a difference between shared loot ( Diablo 2 / Path of Exile ) and personal loot ( Marvel Heroes / Diablo 3 )

One makes everyone share a single box of apples; the other gives each person their own box of apples. This makes for a drastic change in loot per person, as well as alleviates in-fighting over what they see drop ( which you can still see with impermanent allocation in PoE )
As a Hellgate player this feels like GGG reinvented the wheel.
No offense tho, to be fair, you are the only one who did this the (almost) same way as they did 11 years ago :)
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
Never thought this could be better. You have out done yourselves this time.
Thank you for these changes. Well done, GGG! Keep up the good work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info