Party Improvements

Oh yeah nice a feature where my "friends" or guildmates can see I am in a super rare and expensive map and join my party, without my ok, to waste my portals. This is awesome.
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
i look forward to level 90s downleveling and dying to avarius in hardcore
Great changes but there is one thing that needs to be adressed and it is an issue since the initial launch of the whole game. Duo mob hp scaling is out of the place. It is not double or so it is like 10 times more hp. I'm mostly duoing with a mate and we both can kill a rare or unique mob alone let's say in 2 sec when we are together it should still last 2 seconds but it takes like 10-15 seconds. Sadly the longer these monsters up the more threat they propose. We both are experienced and always have great builds whatsoever. Early in the incursions we couldn't clear it or open up doors because the mobs hp just scaled drastically inaccurately while anyone going there alone just laughed at the place.

Every single league we try party playing but we realise how bad duoing is. He basically wants to ditch party play because the game is not suitable for it and I was so sad to hear that from him. Also the portal consume should be redesigned too. If you play alone you have 6 tries on anything if you are duoing and you share the ports with someone else you are with 3 portals at best.

Party playing (duo mostly becuase mob hp scaling in 5-6 parties looks alrigth) in this game does not rewarding at all and it actually makes the game harder. It is an online game why should I solo it if I have people to play with but it makes a pain to do so? How wrong is this man.
Last edited by Ispita on Jun 11, 2018, 3:25:21 AM
"
Oh yeah nice a feature where my "friends" or guildmates can see I am in a super rare and expensive map and join my party, without my ok, to waste my portals. This is awesome.

You might want to read the announcement text again. This time thoroughly.
Individual loot distribution would be nice too, the current one makes 6-man party more like a dogfight. I still remember the butthurt of that guy that hosted beachhead exp run: "reeeeee, some noob stole my mirror!1111one".
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
nice nice and nice!!!! good update!!!!
Amazing stuff here...

I was getting sick of seeing all the MTX being released day after day, so this brings me joy.
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
Performance Improvements??
Since we're making party improvements, please enable sound from party invites and damage taken on character while "Mute when in background" is enabled in options (currently we can only hear whispers while game is minimized). Would really help with multi-tasking.
Last edited by tkensei on Jun 11, 2018, 3:26:10 AM
Loved the changes, thanks GGG!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info