Alva can't open temple from hideout / Alva can't be invited back to hideout after dismiss

same for me, work fine until today i don't know what happened!
"
Iangyratu wrote:
Did you switch your characters today? Alva seems to only work for the character who created the hideout instance. I doubt it will help much but perhaps try to start the game with character you play more, if you can.

I have only one char in Incursion league, and I can't open Temple from my HO.
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
Bump

GGG - please respond to this thread - it's likely affecting every player running more than about 25 temples or so based on my experience. Repro should be easy based on multiple bug report numbers entered in this tread.

Yes there's a work-around - just run a Tier 1 map or some-such until you find Alva - and then run the temple from there. Still... is this an acceptable player experience for novices to the game - or for that matter, experienced players wanting to grind temples as fast as possible?
Last edited by hankinsohl on Jun 23, 2018, 8:17:08 AM
Having the same issue. I dismissed her while moving stuff around and invited back but now she won't open temple.. Could the dismissal have offended her?
Alva was ok until today i switch char. Every char has a dif temple layout so i think this is making the bug.
After that i log my main char and i see that alva cant open temple in hideout not even have the option to check the status of the current hideout.
I come and i check the forums. From everything i try the only thing seems to work is stay offline for 30 min so all instances reset.
After 30 mni offline alva works fine again so i think i fix the problem and i dont switch char again.
I log for 2 hours and i log 5 min ago and alva is still buged again.
GGG fix it please. It is really annoy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info