We got a new kitten!

Sassy orange cat! Every orange cat I've ever had has been a lovable jerk. <3
Hi.

IGN: Lady_Serena
Yeah, Fragile, he is pretty sassy. :)

The kitten is cool, no problems after short (very) adjustment. FOR HIM. Only thing he does which drives me nuts is knocks over glasses of water, anything. He likes to drink out of glasses even though they have plenty of water. I have seen this before. He is growing like a weed. He'll be pretty large, I can tell from his paws and tail.

Marlin on the other hand was another matter entirely. She spent the first 5 days hiding under the couch or the futon or the bed. Didn't abuse him, just hissed. He was pretty diplomatic in the way of kittens about it.

Wife was so upset about her lack of grooming, no interest in food and water (I was getting nervous too) we were about to take her to the dr even tho I KNEW it would make things worse and she goes crazy to be put in a carrier and taken in the car. Luckily for her, she largely snapped out of it on the eve of said appt. and began doing normal things. Now they are sleeping together and even playing together. It takes a while but we thought she might do herself a mischief in the process of "adjusting".
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info