[3.11] Powerful Earthquake Slayer (beginner friendly, leaguestarter, FAST, all content)

Should I Use EQ as soon as I can or is it better to use another skill for leveling?
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/bxuvgk/axes_are_in_pretty_awkward_situation_now_compared/

Thoughts about this and going mace instead?
"
Olaverty wrote:
"
Prycro wrote:
"
Olaverty wrote:
planning on playing EQ as a league starter in 3.7, mind letting me know what made you go slayer over jugg? Jugg seems to be a little better in PoB

I just deleted the sentence in my guide, where i talk about jugg xD
maybe i should put it back. Slayer has MUCH higher damage potential and better overall fitting stats. He will be faster and stronger and also has nice survivability with his leech and stun/bleed/reflect immunity.

thanks for the response daddy. whats your opinion on the new slayer AoE ascendancy point? also mind elaborating on why no vulnerability curse?

I think the AoE nodes from the slayewr are great, i would definitely take them if i would use the endless leech gloves, otherwise the other nodes are just too good to bypass.

Vuln Curse is on the glove corruption, you could also use CwDt or other stuff.
"
spgear wrote:
Hey, it might be stupid, but how about to use EQ with Shockwave support?
I mean, if you'll use not disfavor but new Marohi Erqi it could be pretty insane.

Yea could be a option, i will update the gem section later.
"
NopileosX2 wrote:
Should I Use EQ as soon as I can or is it better to use another skill for leveling?

I would use it as soon as possible.
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/bxuvgk/axes_are_in_pretty_awkward_situation_now_compared/

Thoughts about this and going mace instead?

The dude's pathing is not really on point so i dont thing axes are on a bad spot. ^^

+ there are not really good unqiue maces. Marohi is nice for the start but the extreme slow attack speed will screw up your overall mapclear.
When the pob link will be updated?
Vaal EQ is a must right? for legion mechanics
Nice build write up! Thank you for taking the time to do this.

I am currently leveling this build, however after looking at the Mace nodes on the tree, they seem to synergise well with earthquake. You get increased AoE, increased AoE after stunning, etc. We can basically stun almost 100% of the time since Leap Slam stuns full life enemies now!

Anyway, I'll let you know how this little experiment goes. If all else fails, i can just respec to the axe tree since we path right by the mace nodes anyway!
I don't know how else to put this. but this build is garbage, the attack speed with earthquake is abysmal (granted im using marohi, but even without it) specially with how fast some of the legion mobs hit, this feels awful. Also not using kaom's with such a slow spell also feels awful. And the survival just isn't there

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info