[3.11] Powerful Earthquake Slayer (beginner friendly, leaguestarter, FAST, all content)

I just started playing and want to try this build, looks fun. I do have 1 negative thing to say about it tho:
In the beginning sentence of "In this Guide I want to share with you Guys the most enjoying and satisfying Build I've ever played in my PoE career.", the word 'enjoying' should be 'enjoyable'. :)
"
Jarikv9 wrote:
I just started playing and want to try this build, looks fun. I do have 1 negative thing to say about it tho:
In the beginning sentence of "In this Guide I want to share with you Guys the most enjoying and satisfying Build I've ever played in my PoE career.", the word 'enjoying' should be 'enjoyable'. :)

haha thx i will change it ^^ my english is pretty basic, but luckely i got some help translating the guide.
I hope you have fun with the Build! :)
Last edited by Prycro on Dec 16, 2018, 3:38:14 PM
Hi there! Never played Earthquake and build seems nice and pretty much straightforward.
Any changes since 3.5? Still the same?
Would like to try this as league starter for betrayal.

Thanks and have a nice day!
"
Gwoemul wrote:
Hi there! Never played Earthquake and build seems nice and pretty much straightforward.
Any changes since 3.5? Still the same?
Would like to try this as league starter for betrayal.

Thanks and have a nice day!

Yup, every remains the same except for the new multiple totems support for our warchief.

Happy hollidays. :)
thoughts on formless inferno helm? seems very good armour gain given enough fire overcap.

also what stats are we looking on gems? pure dmg and life %. Seems like mana is struggle so need to get mana leech on a jewel somewhere.
i have one quest mate, why dmg full life if every time u stay on blood rage ??
"
thoughts on formless inferno helm? seems very good armour gain given enough fire overcap.

also what stats are we looking on gems? pure dmg and life %. Seems like mana is struggle so need to get mana leech on a jewel somewhere.

nah, formless inferno is no option, because we want high life on every rare piece of gear. Armour is a "somewhat" useless stat for us anyway. On jewels you want %life %inc. damage on every fitting source and mana leech on one jewel as well.
Last edited by Prycro on Dec 30, 2018, 10:00:21 AM
"
alexxandree1 wrote:
i have one quest mate, why dmg full life if every time u stay on blood rage ??

If your regen/leech is higher than the bloodrage degen, it counts as full life.
Its a very strong gem for us, as we are pretty much always on full HP because of the great leech we have.
what would you switch for the multi totem support gem or is it not worth puting it on the build
"
HakuX0oX wrote:
what would you switch for the multi totem support gem or is it not worth puting it on the build

hey,
i switched multi totem with maim and then you put maim for ruthless in the EQ setup.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info