The Incursion League Concept Art

Wow! Awesome concept artwork!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
The Art work is simply stunning! Not to mention the The temple of Atzoatl is simply beautiful!

I prefer to hang around the temple after a run just to admire the quality of work , its clear the hard work you guys have put into .
Thank you for a very beautiful and engaging league ,
Great job guys , keep us dreaming/nightmarish
Cool. Alva looks great, I sort of wish the conquistador pack looked more like her stuff (I think the face mask on the pack helm really throws it off or something).
"
ladish wrote:
That ghost dude is a handsome devil!
Hahaha I laughed so hard at this! GG GGG!!
This is one of the things I love about path of exile, sharing all that awesomeness with the community!! So awesome! Keep up the amazing work!

Btw this league is amazing :)
love how the boss guy's mask glows, I got a good look at it when he dropped me like a fly
Fun to see Alva looks like Penelope Cruz XD
While I love Alva's design (the layering, so nice!), I don't know what to think about the Vaal designs in here. I've never gotten this level of Aztec vibes from the Vaal. Influences, sure, but I would've expected for them to be mixed with... Something.
Given that the Vaal always had this fascinating place in the lore, I have to admit I'm a bit disappointed. Sure, it looks cool, but it could've been more.
tbh the temple was pretty nice, tho the omnitech boss was pretty underwhelming, still good fun, tho i believe you guys could have done more / better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info