Shocked ground animation

Yeah i actually just now opened Basilica map with shocking ground and i just can't run it. I start feeling sick and getting some headache fast. And i very rarely suffer from headaches.

EDIT: I found quick temp solution for myself. I use sunglasses :D this way i can run the map but because it is very dark one i don't see the monsters very well :D
Last edited by Guilty1 on Jun 19, 2018, 10:54:06 AM
Please rework this effect. It's unhealthy for eyes. Initially it looked fine to me, but I've just opened Mesa map with it and couldn't even look at it. It was so flashy and animation semed so rapid! I now feel I have slightly watery eyes and generally don't feel good after playing with this effect present in my map. I'm going to reroll all shocked ground maps in the future just because the effect is so disturbing.

E: Oh, that seemed to be a bug, thankfully. I like the new visual effect more, so hopefully it doesn't cause problems after it's fixed.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Last edited by Iangyratu on Jun 20, 2018, 12:55:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info