Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.3 ISC] - Elemental Hit with Reach of the Council bow || End game build with budget items.

Thank you and for guide as well, Frostferno and conversion in ur guide made my elemental hit absolute nuts dps
What do you think of the Avatar of Fire version of this build? Does alternating fire and lightning give more damage than pure fire with everything converted into it?
"
Fejwin wrote:
What do you think of the Avatar of Fire version of this build? Does alternating fire and lightning give more damage than pure fire with everything converted into it?

I will post the POB of AoF version of this build once I get back home from work.
The current setup is for budget build.
I have AoF version with Chin-sol + Signal Fire + AoF w/Call of the brotherhood.
The damage is x3 better (~1M against Shaper Mode) in close range but require more investment since
1) this requires clearing setup (5L/6L) in Chin-sol and
2) require single target setup in Frostferno helmet.

But using only fire is boring in visual - unless you aim to farm shaper/uber-elders the current version will have no problem while being much cheaper.

"
I will post the POB of AoF version of this build once I get back home from work.
The current setup is for budget build.
I have AoF version with Chin-sol + Signal Fire + AoF w/Call of the brotherhood.
The damage is x3 better (~1M against Shaper Mode) in close range but require more investment since
1) this requires clearing setup (5L/6L) in Chin-sol and
2) require single target setup in Frostferno helmet.

But using only fire is boring in visual - unless you aim to farm shaper/uber-elders the current version will have no problem while being much cheaper.

I am interested in the Aof version of this build, im sorry but i don't understand:
this requires clearing setup (5L/6L) in Chin-sol, what would the gem setup be
require single target setup in Frostferno helmet. again what would the gem setup be

I am currently only lvl 48 and i have not changed to EH as you said but i an leveling up the skill however i am battling with single target mobs atm, I am still to low to use a chin sol and the frostferno but I could level up the required gems in the meantime

Your help would be much appreciated
Thanks
On the Avatar of Fire version of this skill tree, why is Elemental Equilibrium taken? From my understanding you're converting all your damage to fire and can no longer take advantage of the altered resistances.
"
krinsk2011 wrote:
Introduction
After long era of disgrace, elemental hit finally got buffed.
Even after a bit of disappointment in actual release (initial buff was with 188% damage effectiveness, but not implemented), EH is now in very solid state. While there is no consensus made how to optimize the elemental hit build, here I propose my approach.
I, initially, tried to play EH as melee attack using ‘brightbeak’, but end up using bow since using bow is like x10 better to play. Melee should have an adjustment as “20% more area of effect for melee usage” to compete against range builds.

For the people want more damage || ~1.2M Shaper DPS (not budget)
Spoiler

 PoB: https://pastebin.com/xaNMLfze
 Bandit: Kill All

AoF version with Chin-sol + Signal Fire + AoF w/Call of the brotherhood.
The damage is x3 better (~1.2M against Shaper Mode) in close range but require more investment.
This requires clearing setup (5L/6L) in Chin-sol and single target setup in Frostferno helmet.

Well I'm following ur thing, i got most of the items, some even looking the same as yours.. but in ur tooltip it is showing some absurds 1.000.000 dps.. for me it is like 100k? 299K? could u take a look and tell me what's wrong with it? https://pastebin.com/RGh9xu3c

Thanks in advance,
Nevermind. I think i answered my own question
Last edited by PiedPiper11 on Jun 22, 2018, 12:42:03 AM
"
Wismerill wrote:
Hi
sorry if i make mistake but english is not my native language.

Why do you convert cold to fire with EH Cannot choose cold ?
Your attack can't choose cold so it cannot do any cold damage due to the new EH mechanism

Why not a quillrain ? You'll need a support gem like LMP/GMP/Volley for clean but you get a base bow at 3att/sec (phys dmg means nothing with EH)

thx for your reply

i'm currently using this build with quill rain on burial mf, and its kickass... the speed is unbeatable on this build if using quill rain.

and i think it also stacks nicely with eq.

would recommend it for speedfarming
Hey nice build!

Do you have some hint for leveling? like the good way to go on the grid? Thx and cheers!
is there anyway to make ele hit work without the conversion gems and frostferno? I wanna play it but so expensive for those items.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info