The Incursion Hood

Is this hood exclusive to the league?
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
This bright helmet skin decorated with an Incursion-style pattern will look great with the Incursion Bandana, which you can get by completing 12 challenges.

I somehow read you reworked the challenge reward ,with this post, but then i saw the usual:
Combine this shite free MTX with some nice looking one.
Basically wrap a piece of dung in a dough roll so it tastes better.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
i like the hood! but want a full set of it dont wanna mix and match pieces :P rekts ocd of mine XD sometimes its ok if they get close but i like the art work on the side of the hood want to see a full outfit :D
twitch.tv/hudi3n3
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
gandhar0 wrote:
"
This bright helmet skin decorated with an Incursion-style pattern will look great with the Incursion Bandana, which you can get by completing 12 challenges.

I somehow read you reworked the challenge reward ,with this post, but then i saw the usual:
Combine this shite free MTX with some nice looking one.
Basically wrap a piece of dung in a dough roll so it tastes better.

That's some pretty impressive pixel art.

Templar has still missing pants , even in the new/reworked Tabula Rasa.
He looks like an south american bully from a debt collection company.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
PASS
LOL everyone hate on the Incursion hat so GGG bust this out in a day to shut them up. (I like both for the record). Incursion best league TY GGG <3
My lord that hood looks terrible
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Jun 5, 2018, 3:41:12 AM
Don't mind that actually, nice.
I will write something here when I can think of something clever and amusing.
meh .. semi-hype
This just looks bad.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info