3.3 Vaal Ground Slam, Duel Wielding,Rage Beserker, Fast Mapper Build

"
is abyssus a good helmet for this one??

nope, that helm is for a crit build
I had a very similar ideia, but I did it with a 370 pdps one handed mace, and a shapped statstick. I was able to get 1mil dps with sunder instead of ground slam, around 7k life and some pretty daamm fast map clear, I started with GS, but for guardians I had to switch to sunder for the dps, Wich is almost 400k+ on PoB. I will be posting the pastebin later today for the people who wanna see it
Hi.
Great guide btw.
I just have a few questions.

Atm i'm running without Enlighten Support gem so in other words i run with 0 mana pool. And i do not have any problems with it.

I still proc Blood rage etc. i can place totem as it is a melee skill.
And as far as i understand i don't miss out of anything even with 0 mana.

So with that said i don't understand why you pick Mana Flows and Shaper from the passive tree.

Atm i don't run with Shaper and my plan is to skill out of Mana Flow and rather skill in to Duality.

Is that an bad ide or do you think that could work ?

And second.

Added fire damage support calculate to do less dmg than Chance to bleed support. Is there any information you have that says anything else or should i swap out fire damage support for bleed support ?

"
I had a very similar ideia, but I did it with a 370 pdps one handed mace, and a shapped statstick. I was able to get 1mil dps with sunder instead of ground slam, around 7k life and some pretty daamm fast map clear, I started with GS, but for guardians I had to switch to sunder for the dps, Wich is almost 400k+ on PoB. I will be posting the pastebin later today for the people who wanna see it

Yeah that would be cool if you could do that.

"
Krazydog83 wrote:
Hi.
Great guide btw.
I just have a few questions.

Atm i'm running without Enlighten Support gem so in other words i run with 0 mana pool. And i do not have any problems with it.

I still proc Blood rage etc. i can place totem as it is a melee skill.
And as far as i understand i don't miss out of anything even with 0 mana.

So with that said i don't understand why you pick Mana Flows and Shaper from the passive tree.

Atm i don't run with Shaper and my plan is to skill out of Mana Flow and rather skill in to Duality.

Is that an bad ide or do you think that could work ?

And second.

Added fire damage support calculate to do less dmg than Chance to bleed support. Is there any information you have that says anything else or should i swap out fire damage support for bleed support ?

I took mana flow for the guys that don't have access to soul taker, but if you got the axe offcourse you don't need it.

The shaper note is not for the mana regen, but for the life regeneration. You will need it for the rage from your ascendancy skill.

Why not blood even its gives more dps, because blood is a ticking buff over time.
It not really going to benefit a lot in mapping, you will lose a lot of bleed dps because you just kill adds to fast.

Sham
Last edited by Doomshamino on Jun 6, 2018, 3:18:45 AM
hi, is there a reason as to why you use the left hand sword or can it be switched with one that has higher dps? sry if its a noob question
"
scotthue wrote:
hi, is there a reason as to why you use the left hand sword or can it be switched with one that has higher dps? sry if its a noob question

If you look at the affixes for the color slots, it's pretty much BiS. 3x green sockets in the sword give you 36% increased attack speed. Along with tree nodes and possible affixes on other gear, you get an insane amount of APS. At level 60 with only about 2/3 of the nodes taken and no attack speed on gear i'm at 6 attacks per second. With ~20k damage per attack you can see that there is likely no better option than the Prismatic. Sure, you can get a stat stick with more raw damage, but you will achieve far less attacks per second and far less damage overall.
Last edited by WR47H on Jun 8, 2018, 8:09:17 AM
Hey guy, first of all, thanks for this build

Second: Earthquake works with this build? Because on lv 40 i'm giving a lot of damage :v
Currently sat at 9 attacks per second and nearly 90k damage with frenzy up. Nuts.
You did end game bosses with this build ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info