Instant crash after intro. (3.3)

GGG FIX it plz
Since the latest patch:

- --disable-client-switching doesn't work with 64 bit, i still get instant crash

- No more Crash error, nothing. It just closes. As i get to log screen it freezes and i get kicked out of the game.

- I have no choice but to roll on the original launcher, which runs at a third of the FPS i usually get on 64Bit.

Guess i'm skipping this league boys. Game is scuffed for me.
For me none of updates changed anything, GGG does not even answer my mails anymore.
Any player can design a build that works,
but it takes a casual player to design a build that barely works.
R.I.P. we're toast, when's D4 getting released? LUL.
my fear is we gonna drag this issue to next leagues lmao.

Here is solution I found>
Open your production_Config.ini file (C:\Users\Your account name\Saved games\Documents\My Games\Path of Exile\production_Config.ini) - my config file was completly empty. I added some values:
"

[DISPLAY]
antialias_mode=0
borderless_windowed_fullscreen=true
fullscreen=false
post_processing=false
resolution_height=1200
resolution_width=1920
screen_shake=false
shadow_type=now_shadows
texture_filtering=2
texture_quality=2
vsync=false
directx_version=9

and now it works - adjust your resolution_height and resolution_width values according to your monitor resolution
Hope it'll help you :)
i was fighting kitava like 5 min ago and my game just closed, no crash no error.
poe just exited.

now every time i open up poe it plays one sec of the grind gear games intro
and closes instantly.
again no error message or crash, just automatically closes
Have you even bother to read the post before yours??? Check the content of your configuration file it is probably corrupted.
So i have tried all the above aforementioned "fixes" nothing has worked i have an appt. with my SP tomorrow morning.I expect i will have to pay the service charge because the issue is most likely GGG's problem but i will let everyone know.
"
GarudaNebulin wrote:
Have you even bother to read the post before yours???

Exactly, Do you know the issue we are having is not opening client with Direct X 9, but instead we can't play on DX11 because, if you read the post before yours, you would know we've said that playing on DX9 is unbearable to our pcs, and that is why we need a fix for DX11 so we can atleast play smoothly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info