[3.3] Earendel's Embrace Minion Instability Necro - (Very scary build, not for the faint of heart)

Only time I could get zombies to act as proper meat shields without dying is through four linking Zombies + Minion Life + Fortify + Minion and Totem Resistances or life leech. I then put a single point in the "Minion Life Regen" and/or the "Minion Life and Life Regen" nodes. This works wonders early until they are a little bulkier.

To actually get them to where you need them to be, cursing a specific location works. Otherwise they follow Ball Lightning (where summoners usually put their dual curse setup) like moths to the flame. I find that pretty cool if I want them to move ahead of me. Especially since the ball lightning projectile is a little faster now.

Something I wanted to play around with for Instability Necro was with an all str Baron build and two Mon'tregul Grasps. Not a lot of safety. I wouldn't recommend it lol. Also tried using Maligaro's Lens with Necromantic Aegis to get some life regen. It didn't feel right either, as I had to be damn near on top of my minion to get the bonus.
It doesn't seems to work with zealoth oath so lets focus life

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info