Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.3] Crit Fire/Flamethrower Trapper! - League Starter

At what point should the swap from fire/explosive trap be made to fire/flamethrower?
"
RiseToRemain wrote:
So uhh, what is the optimal weapon choice here? I'm using a sceptre right now coz nothing else useful has dropped but I'd like to get to the ideal weapon ASAP.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Divinarius

Divinarius is a good choice not 100% sure how it works with traps though.. or a rare dagger/wand with crit on it.
♥ we all go tissues ♥
Last edited by weallgotissues on Jun 1, 2018, 11:04:23 PM
"
ScrubExpress wrote:
At what point should the swap from fire/explosive trap be made to fire/flamethrower?

I'm at 40 now I made the swap at maybe 35ish? I have a 4 link fire trap and flamethrower just by itself for now and my damage is pretty great.
♥ we all go tissues ♥
Divinarius with a shield or just run around with 2 of them (of course would mean shield charge or whirling blades too)?

And yeah I swapped to firetrap/flamethrower as soon as I could, gear is horrendous but they still get the job done.

What is your 4 link? Mine is currently flame trap>multi traps>charged traps>combustiom
"
RiseToRemain wrote:
Divinarius with a shield or just run around with 2 of them (of course would mean shield charge or whirling blades too)?

And yeah I swapped to firetrap/flamethrower as soon as I could, gear is horrendous but they still get the job done.

What is your 4 link? Mine is currently flame trap>multi traps>charged traps>combustiom

I'm 4-linking with firetrap, trap and mine dmg, combustion, and cluster trap
I would use a shield to have shield charge, I just like it over whirling, but it's all preference. There is a new shield that would be good that they just added or the one I linked in the build seems interesting.
♥ we all go tissues ♥
what is the best weapon type to use wand/dagger etC?
can you just link the poeplanner instead of pastebin..
"
jayceenoodle wrote:
can you just link the poeplanner instead of pastebin..

Yea man I updated the site earlier using the main POE's planner

-Level 91 Offensive Final Tree.
Main site URL
https://goo.gl/WuMg86
♥ we all go tissues ♥
Last edited by weallgotissues on Jun 2, 2018, 1:58:55 AM
am curious as to how the survivability has been?
IGN: hyrenfreak
why dont u go for master sapper down the right side of the skill tree

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info