closed

Opa, tudo bem? curti a build pra caralho. Juntei uns 15 ex e queria saber o que posso fazer pra conseguir o best in slot pra essa build.
Tipo, o que vc acha do Cherrubim's Maleficence, Atziri's Step, Spreading Rot
Cobalt Jewel e Rathpith Globe?

No mais, nunca tive uma build tão forte em progressão, belo trabalho, cara!
Last edited by iveshenrique on Oct 12, 2018, 5:50:53 PM
"
iveshenrique wrote:
Opa, tudo bem? curti a build pra caralho. Juntei uns 15 ex e queria saber o que posso fazer pra conseguir o best in slot pra essa build.
Tipo, o que vc acha do Cherrubim's Maleficence, Atziri's Step, Spreading Rot
Cobalt Jewel e Rathpith Globe?

No mais, nunca tive uma build tão forte em progressão, belo trabalho, cara!

Cherrubim e Rathpith são ótimos se tu já tem o cap de resistances, Spreading Rot não é boa se a sua build não é focada só no blight, no caso dessa build eu não recomendo, a bota eu acho bem ruim, uma rara deve ser melhor.
Quais pants você recomenda evoluir? Vi outros guias mas fiquei meio confuso.

'I use all four major gods and two minor gods depending on the content:

Brine King - Stun immunity is godlike. I used this while leveling and until I equipped Perfect Form.
Lunaris - My go to choice currently. The extra layered defense is amazing once you get most
of the upgrades.
Solaris - Afraid of one shots on Shaper? Use this to be slightly safer.
Arakaali - I swap to this for Uber lab farming. If I just run once or twice, I don't bother.

Ralakesh - A must for lab farm. handy while mapping
Tukohama - If you use Blight/Allelopathy, this enables you to facetank much better.'

--------------------
e também esse
--------------------

'Our major pantheon is Soul of Arakaali, and we capture both Arachnoxia and Armala, The Widow. This gives us a good multiplier to our life and mana regeneration (both of which contribute to our life pool), and give us mitigation to damage over time and chaos damage over time. Both of these reduce the self-infliced damage of Death's Oath, and are generally useful in dealing with sources of chaos damage (which still hurts).

There's no real "correct" minor god, as we don't require any of the buffs to function, but I personally prefer Soul of Shakari for the added damage over time resistance. Soul of Gruthkul can also make us tankier in a pinch, or for players opting for slower, more bulky playstyles. The other pantheons don't really do much for us (we have no reflectable damage to warrant Yugul, burning ground does not interrupt us for Aberrath, we don't stand still enough for Tukohama to proc etc.)'
"
iveshenrique wrote:
Quais pants você recomenda evoluir? Vi outros guias mas fiquei meio confuso.

'I use all four major gods and two minor gods depending on the content:

Brine King - Stun immunity is godlike. I used this while leveling and until I equipped Perfect Form.
Lunaris - My go to choice currently. The extra layered defense is amazing once you get most
of the upgrades.
Solaris - Afraid of one shots on Shaper? Use this to be slightly safer.
Arakaali - I swap to this for Uber lab farming. If I just run once or twice, I don't bother.

Ralakesh - A must for lab farm. handy while mapping
Tukohama - If you use Blight/Allelopathy, this enables you to facetank much better.'

--------------------
e também esse
--------------------

'Our major pantheon is Soul of Arakaali, and we capture both Arachnoxia and Armala, The Widow. This gives us a good multiplier to our life and mana regeneration (both of which contribute to our life pool), and give us mitigation to damage over time and chaos damage over time. Both of these reduce the self-infliced damage of Death's Oath, and are generally useful in dealing with sources of chaos damage (which still hurts).

There's no real "correct" minor god, as we don't require any of the buffs to function, but I personally prefer Soul of Shakari for the added damage over time resistance. Soul of Gruthkul can also make us tankier in a pinch, or for players opting for slower, more bulky playstyles. The other pantheons don't really do much for us (we have no reflectable damage to warrant Yugul, burning ground does not interrupt us for Aberrath, we don't stand still enough for Tukohama to proc etc.)'

Eu curto soul of arakaali com os upgrades e no minor a garukhan, mas os pantheons não fazem quase nenhuma diferença nessa build, tu pode pegar o que tu gostar também.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info