[3.3] Cleverist's Champion Sunderer - League Starter to Uber Elder - 3+mil Shaper DPS - Super Fast

Start a post, click on your character portrait in the top left corner of the page, click on items.

It's 130Hp scaled by all of your +%max life from the tree.

so this is the shit im using atm. Anything other than the tabula i gotta change?
Last edited by IlIlIlIlIlIlIlIlIlIlIlIlIlI on Jun 18, 2018, 10:46:52 AM
Gear looks solid. I'd work on replacing the ammy for one with a higher phys roll and life but it can get expensive. You could replace your belt with a stygian with 90+ life and then socket a jewel with 40+ life. Also not sure what jewels you are using in the tree but try get ones with life and attack speed.

You can also spec out of dps nodes on the tree and into more life temporarily.

After that slowly replace each item for ones with a T1 or very high T2 life roll.

I run around with 5.6k hp atm using belly but should be around 6k ideally.
Last edited by Cleverist on Jun 18, 2018, 11:35:25 AM
"
Cleverist wrote:
Gear looks solid. I'd work on replacing the ammy for one with a higher phys roll and life but it can get expensive. You could replace your belt with a stygian with 90+ life and then socket a jewel with 40+ life. Also not sure what jewels you are using in the tree but try get ones with life and attack speed.

You can also spec out of dps nodes on the tree and into more life temporarily.

I run around with 5.6k hp atm using belly but should be around 6k ideally.

I see. Regarding the jewels on my tree, just life and attack speed? no crit? And seems like you know how to get gear, could you perhaps link me some good chest pieces that i can use? Thanks

7 tries on the last lab and it's like 1 shot on me :( last was 5hp left and basically 1 hit me
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII,

Life and attack speed are the core stats but crit multi is also beneficial of you can get it. Having all 3 makes it more expensive so you may opt for life and multiple IAS rolls. I'm at work but I can look later tonight if you really need. It is hard without knowing your resist balances. If you don't need resists then literally get the highest life chest you can for what you want to spend.

Exybo,

Uber Izaro does some decent physical damage so Abyssus makes it dangerous. The key is to avoid his attacks entirely which is relatively easy due to high mobility and Izaro having clear tells when he is going to attack. I use Haste and Brightbeak during all of the Lab so I can leap around him with ease. Perhaps practice evading on a lower level lab until you get used to reading his attacks. Also you could consider removing abyssus or using Arctic Armour. Fight will take longer but will be safer. For context when I kill Izaro he is only alive for 2-3 seconds. Only exception is when I'm waiting for him to end his phase. In those cases I just drop my totem and stand well clear of him. The totem just tanks him and distracts him.
thanks for the quick response.
If you still need some more help try and catch me in game.

I'll try to remember to record by next Lab run and post it so you can see.
another question, have you done all endgame in this season with this build?
I'm not playing much at the moment so haven't progressed far. I cleared shaper deathless first shot with ease though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info