埃克利•塞林·诺艾尔 权玺允

Waulrush'rei kalarish nal'ri Ugalr'rea RAWR kalarish neeeri? Seeeeeekirlash ufuluf'relynish.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
ABANDON SHIP!!! It's OVER...! THe Chinese OVERLORDS are here. Hide your ORGANS... Hide your FREE SPEECH...! Hide your INTELECTUAL PROPERTY!!!! GG! GGG is now COMMUNIST OWNED!
"
Templar_G wrote:
hahahah all those chinese characters haha.

Funniest post I've seen in ages and I don't even know what it says, if anything at all.

Google translate for the rescue!

Mercury contamination is usually a problem related to fish consumption. In many parts of the world, pregnant women and children are recommended to consume low-mercury fish to avoid adverse health effects, including methylmercury damage to the nervous system.

However, in the world’s largest mercury-emitting country, China, methylmercury, which poses a threat to people, comes more from rice than fish. In a recent study, we explored the seriousness of this issue and its possible future direction.

We have found that China's future emissions trajectory may seriously affect its methylmercury content in rice. This has a major impact not only on China, but also on Asia where coal use is growing and rice is the staple food. This is also closely linked to the implementation of the Minamata Convention, which is a global treaty that protects human health and the environment from mercury pollution.

Why rice mercury pollution occurs?
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
Perq wrote:
"
Templar_G wrote:
hahahah all those chinese characters haha.

Funniest post I've seen in ages and I don't even know what it says, if anything at all.

Google translate for the rescue!

Mercury contamination is usually a problem related to fish consumption. In many parts of the world, pregnant women and children are recommended to consume low-mercury fish to avoid adverse health effects, including methylmercury damage to the nervous system.

However, in the world’s largest mercury-emitting country, China, methylmercury, which poses a threat to people, comes more from rice than fish. In a recent study, we explored the seriousness of this issue and its possible future direction.

We have found that China's future emissions trajectory may seriously affect its methylmercury content in rice. This has a major impact not only on China, but also on Asia where coal use is growing and rice is the staple food. This is also closely linked to the implementation of the Minamata Convention, which is a global treaty that protects human health and the environment from mercury pollution.

Why rice mercury pollution occurs?

Well, with Trump and china making deals on trade in USA favor, supposedly china will be buying lots more USA food from our farmers. I have a feeling all those obviously health conscious beijing chinese people that wear masks around town, will probably be buying our rice over their own.

So yeah, buy stock in USA rice companies...

Having said that...

IT WAS FUNNIER WHEN THE CHARACTERS WERE JUST A BUNCH OF MEANINGLESS GIBBERISH TO ME !!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info