ICE WITCH GUIDE (CI + FREEZING PULSE with LIFE LEECH 0.25 Cast Spd Per Pulse.)

How does this build stands on Onslaught ?
hmmm
FYI, in the original post you have

How to Link Gems
Freezing pulse with 4L chest( Faster casting + LMP + Faster projectile)
Freezing pulse with 5L chest ( Faster casting + LMP/GMP + Mana leech + Life leech)
Freezing pulse with 6L chest (Same as 5L + Cold Pene)

This is missing one gem in each (4L shows 3 gems, 5L shows 4 gems and 6L shows 5 gems)

In addition under Required Gems you do not list "Faster projectile" but it is listed under the 4L linking above (and I would assume it is the missing gem in the 5L and 6L linking as Faster projectile greatly increases the range of Freezing pulse and I would consider it mandatory for any build that relies on FP)

"
FluffyDucky_1 wrote:
FYI, in the original post you have

How to Link Gems
Freezing pulse with 4L chest( Faster casting + LMP + Faster projectile)
Freezing pulse with 5L chest ( Faster casting + LMP/GMP + Mana leech + Life leech)
Freezing pulse with 6L chest (Same as 5L + Cold Pene)

This is missing one gem in each (4L shows 3 gems, 5L shows 4 gems and 6L shows 5 gems)

In addition under Required Gems you do not list "Faster projectile" but it is listed under the 4L linking above (and I would assume it is the missing gem in the 5L and 6L linking as Faster projectile greatly increases the range of Freezing pulse and I would consider it mandatory for any build that relies on FP)

The missing gem in each one is "Freezing Pulse"
is this build still viable and good ?

what about a cast when damage taken set ?
Last edited by hekkktorr on Jan 22, 2014, 11:13:25 AM
"
hekkktorr wrote:
is this build still viable and good ?

what about a cast when damage taken set ?

I'm using this build on Domination and im having tons of fun. While it may seem less powerful than a melee character it still offers great utility and once you get that 5l and 20% quality gem, alright dmg output as well.

My CWDT set may be a bit unusual but I like it a lot.

I got CWDT + power charge on crit + ice spear + gmp
and CWDT + enduring cry + cold snap + ele prolif

the upper to gain power charges for more crit chance and to be able to continually cast cold snap.
Last edited by Ghoulden on Jan 27, 2014, 7:45:47 AM
what if i use hatred aura?useless?
not updated for 1.0.6?
IGN: OP_Split
GMT +8
None of the skill tree links work for me. I'm seeing scattered nodes selected, but that's all.
Last edited by KaldrinXanthin on Dec 5, 2014, 9:30:02 AM
"
None of the skill tree links work for me. I'm seeing scattered nodes selected, but that's all.

Likewise. Anyone have an updated link to one of these builds?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info