ICE WITCH GUIDE (CI + FREEZING PULSE with LIFE LEECH 0.25 Cast Spd Per Pulse.)

This is my favorite build so far. I'm at .28 with blood surge and
Dual wands, with shield i'm at .3, still very good. All i need now is
More crit.
If you can't control it, STOP.
"0.25 Cast Spd Per Pulse" should say "0.25 cast time per pulse".
What do you think about Taryns Shiver for this build i got good gear so i could still have like 4k + ES with the staff so would it be better ?
IGN : Quaiyen
Last edited by BoxingHour on Jul 7, 2013, 11:44:23 PM
Hey so I used this guide for my first character, it was very helpful thank you...

I don't run clarity anymore, don't really need it with mana leech... A little quality also helps. Instead I run purity and double andvarius.

I ended up changing the spec slightly after .11, adding static blows and added lightning damage (kinda req a 6L) and eeking a bit more dps out by dropping the spell damage nodes. here is my spec:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMC_gdjB6UMfRB7EH8RLREvEVAV1xXnFr8W8xzcJjwpTysKLJwsvy1HL50y0TrYO-FBlkLDRUdG10cGSbJN2FBCVmNXK13GXfJe-l9qYG1mT2e9bRlwUnDVc7N8g35Zf8aBSYIQgpuGrofbiEKMNox2jmSOvo9Gj_qZmpuhnYCio6cIpyuyOLTFtQS297b6uJO71r46wFTBAMHFwfPC7MNtxp7N-tDQ14bbGtvn3fPfhN-w4vfkIuaB62PsGOw47m_wa_Id8-r1S_em_Ks=

i drop IIQ in instead of life leech and can face roll 68+ maps still, makes a great farmer.

If you have one of the new shav rings and a ton of ES, you almost dont need lifeleech anymore... though stacking both is probably pretty cool.

Thanks again for the guide, helped me a lot with my first char (this chic)
Is this build viable cause I don't see a updated version maybe that would be helpful if you updated it to current
Nice guide A+ i play something similar just no ci, went for rightous fire to see how much dps my witch can get.

this is with void battery and gmp , i think 35k dps are possible with gmp once ill craft bit better gear

got all my str & dex from my lioneye's paws boots (cannot be stunned on low life) so i can use dps ammy as well and dont need use a chayula amulet at maps, just the slow runspeed is bit annoying.
IG : QouvTsin, __PvP__ , AIQ
---> youtube.com/user/Incantatrix85
$hop ~ view-thread/459368
~PM if i win~
Anyone using this build in HC/Ons? Had a lot of fun with it in the past - not sure if it will work in HC.
"
Bmxant wrote:
I'm resistance capped, but I'm doing absolutely terrible dps.

2.42 Casts per second, rofl.

Here's my gear, what should I do?

Spoiler

I'm running Clarity and Discipline

ES is 5605

FP is 963 dps.

Edit: I can barely kill rares in a level 66 map

Edit2: 68 hits to kill a life regen / resist elemental rare (with 400 dps ice spear totem up)

Your FP is lvl 12, that's why.
IGN:
Malffej
So, why are Maligaro's gloves recommended for this build? Does this Crit stuff modify spells, and is that alone worth the sacrifice of ES, resists, etc.?
The crit adds a ton of damage.
IGN:
Malffej

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info