[3.10] For Scion - One Punch Girl (Crit. Infernal Blow / Cyclone w/ Facebreaker + Rigwald's Curse)

"
BuckSS wrote:
Hey, why using multistrike if it is a ONE-PUNCH build? =)

You do multiple one punch with multistrike. ;)

On a serious note, most mobs will die in one punch but not end game bosses.
Great build.
But have some difficulties with blood rage. It starts degenerate life after a short time. As I playing with Duelist slayer, degeneration of life almost never starts =) Maybe Acsendant slayer is not so effective as Duelist slayer? )
"
BuckSS wrote:
Great build.
But have some difficulties with blood rage. It starts degenerate life after a short time. As I playing with Duelist slayer, degeneration of life almost never starts =) Maybe Acsendant slayer is not so effective as Duelist slayer? )

Scion's Slayer overleech is weaker than Duelist version so it wears off faster. Having more life leech % will increase the duration.

You can also socket Blood Rage into your shield and do weapon swap to cancel it off.
Can i switch to Increased Area of Effect Support instead Ancestral Call ? It is worth ?
"
loocke wrote:
Can i switch to Increased Area of Effect Support instead Ancestral Call ? It is worth ?

You can try it out but personally I don't feel it is worth it. I would keep Ancestral Call.
What kind of Jewels do you use(reccomend).
PS:the tankiness of this build is ridiculus, loving every seccond of it.
"
ararings wrote:
What kind of Jewels do you use(reccomend).
PS:the tankiness of this build is ridiculus, loving every seccond of it.

You will want flat physical damage and flat life on abyssal jewels. You can check out Abyssal jewels section for recommended stats.

For regular jewels, physical % and life %.
Would it be a good idea to use elemental damage with attacks support instead for clearing and when it's a tough boss like guardians and stuff swap it out for multistrike for higher dps? The one punch builds always gave me the idea of going for higher average damage to clear and needing more punches for the bosses rather than using multistrike the whole time.
"
madman1506 wrote:
Would it be a good idea to use elemental damage with attacks support instead for clearing and when it's a tough boss like guardians and stuff swap it out for multistrike for higher dps? The one punch builds always gave me the idea of going for higher average damage to clear and needing more punches for the bosses rather than using multistrike the whole time.

You can definitely try that out and see if that makes mapping more comfortable for you.

Personally, I just love hearing the fast paced attack sound effects from Multistrike. :)
I am currently playing this build with Abyssus and Loreweave with very good dps but lower survivability.

Sitting at 4.5k hp at the moment and am considering a Koam's Heart, would bump my HP up to 6.8k but then I can only use 4 slots for Infernal Blow. I'm lvl 80 only as well.

Which gems would be best to link in a 4 slot scenario (for max single target dps)?

Also, another option I found, if I were to keep Abyssus and Loreweave, is to buy some Transcendent Flesh Jewels until I mitigate the Abyssus. Storm Coil is not really an option for me as I have a 6 link Loreweave or might get Koam's to test.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info