[3.10] For Scion - One Punch Girl (Crit. Infernal Blow / Cyclone w/ Facebreaker + Rigwald's Curse)

Hi, I'm a fairly new player trying out your build and I have a question regarding CWDT and other boots gems, wave of conviction is kept under 38 level so CWDT uses the skill automatically but what about berserk and vaal molten shell that are lvl 70? Are those 2 socketed in boots with CWDT for no reason at all or am I missing something? Please educate me on the matter. thanks :)
"
Queen_Kuuipo wrote:
hi, can you use this build on just delirium? and and this tree has not changed from last league..correct? starting new for this build what gear can i use? i know you posted just want to be sure. also when starting from 1 to 25 or so on. what gear to use? thanks in advanced :)

p.s. i don't read pastebin.

Yes. You can play the build in Delirium.

Check out the required and recommended gears section for gears that you can use for the build.

The leveling gears are the same as the required gears.

Check out the skill tree section for the updated skill tree.

"
coloseumasas wrote:
Hi, I'm a fairly new player trying out your build and I have a question regarding CWDT and other boots gems, wave of conviction is kept under 38 level so CWDT uses the skill automatically but what about berserk and vaal molten shell that are lvl 70? Are those 2 socketed in boots with CWDT for no reason at all or am I missing something? Please educate me on the matter. thanks :)

Vaal Molten Shell and Berserk are meant to be self-casted.

They are placed with CWDT + Wave of Conviction cos gem slots are limited. :)
Thanks for clarifying, also is Carcass a viable alternative to Loreweave for cyclone? Due to those 2 having similar price per 6l im on the fence.
"
coloseumasas wrote:
Thanks for clarifying, also is Carcass a viable alternative to Loreweave for cyclone? Due to those 2 having similar price per 6l im on the fence.

Yes. Carcass is viable. But true end game chest will be Crusader influenced exploding mod chest.
Could this build do simulacrum 20/20 and awakener 8?
"
rafimine wrote:
Could this build do simulacrum 20/20 and awakener 8?

It will be tough to run Simulacrum 20 without exploding chest.

And you have to use Cyclone in the setup to clear those 2 end game content.
Hello! Will you be updating this build to 3.11?
Sorry for the necro, but the build just looks quite fun. Is it still viable in 3.11 considering most the nodes were just rearranged a bit or has it been outdated?
Last edited by BacheInTheSky on Jun 25, 2020, 1:14:16 PM
"
Xetremer wrote:
Hello! Will you be updating this build to 3.11?

"
BacheInTheSky wrote:
Sorry for the necro, but the build just looks quite fun. Is it still viable in 3.11 considering most the nodes were just rearranged a bit or has it been outdated?

The skill trees and gems in the needs to be updated. I will be updating the guide version soon. League is absorbing my attention at the moment.

However, I have updated the POB. Skill trees and gems are up-to-date in the POB. You can refer to that in the meantime. And if you have any questions, you can post here.
If I follow the pob I have nothing to spend points on from about lvl47. I suppose we're not putting in any points for around 20 levels until merciless lab is done? And then spend like 25 or whatever immediately on the assassin skills?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info