[3.13] GOLEMENTALIST (Flame Golems Elementalist) Build (Easy & Safe for everyone!) +Video guide!

"
ShadowHamed wrote:
as is the chieftain for the frenzy x 3

I'd say 12% more damage is no match for -25% fire res from Scorching Ray, which is effectively a "more damage multiplier" as well.
Yes, I think I'm going to get both of them. ;) Don't return from vaca until 28th.

Everything I have read is that TVs were nerfed and are somewhat fragile. I'll test a few of them out, the -25 fire resist is nice but if it has a horrible uptime it's no good.
Last edited by ShadowHamed on Dec 28, 2019, 10:28:59 AM
Eyeing a few prospects, can get flame Gs to 45% to deal dbl dmg with awakened spell echo, crit, etc (20%,20%,5%) a lot of dmg upside.

Have AG at 20% life recovery sec, now down to about 50k life though with offensive gem, still unkillable
Last edited by ShadowHamed on Dec 28, 2019, 1:51:43 PM
Just noticed this nerf on zealotry, will impact some, not all, but something to be aware of.

(not in patch notes) The gem description has changed to You and nearby Non-Minion Allies have a 10% chance to create Consecrated Ground on Hitting a Rare or Unique Enemy, lasting 8 seconds (previously without Non-Minion wording
IIRC this has been knocked off back in 3.8 already because it brought server performance down with all dem minion hordes going round. ;)
Last edited by tomay on Dec 29, 2019, 4:21:09 AM
"
ShadowHamed wrote:
Eyeing a few prospects, can get flame Gs to 45% to deal dbl dmg with awakened spell echo, crit, etc (20%,20%,5%) a lot of dmg upside.

The minimum cap of 5% crit chance was canned back in 3.6. I really doubt minions can crit anymore unless you link ICS support which gives them 2% base crit chance which can then be increased by crit chance, power charges via Victario's Charity, Diamond Flask in Umbilicus belt, etc. Anyway, getting something decent out of 2% base crit chance is hardly worth the effort.

Awakened Spell Echo seems to be rarer than fairy dust, none on trade in std and judging by metmorph prices it's by far the most expensive awakened gem of the lot (18 ex, whereas Awakened Minion Damage goes for less than 4ex there while AMDS is more like 60ex in std). But maybe you get lucky with a few Sirus kills. ;)
Theory craft always works out better than reality. Yes, the plan was host chieftain, 3 power charges, that with zealotry and kingmaker allows for 200% multiplier and 20% crit, assuming minion base is 7%, which is dated I guess by a few patches. That said, I tested out spectres, and the max frenzy/power charge doable except I have 100% phase run, wiping frenzy. I'm now running 3x TVs and they are great, also unkillable. The totems don't melt as quickly as expected and they recast quick, ran 300+ delve and Mastermind, all good. So I'm running those with flesh offering and it's best of both worlds in my view. Also gained another slot not having to run blood magic to maintain charges.
Last edited by ShadowHamed on Dec 29, 2019, 12:31:56 PM
Your TVs will not do much damage, all you get from them is their juicy 25% less fire res.

Necros normally use their TVs in +2/3 minion elder helmets with MDS/BDS from helmet, pimped with Emp, Focus, Multi Totem, which makes them formidable boss killers indeed. For Elementalists their use is rather limited to the scorching ray debuff.
Exactly, the -25 fire resist is what i am after and the up time was my concern, that is no longer a concern. Im sure im getting a little dmg out of them, but nothing like focused dmg. They are 1 slot at this point, so -25 fire on the tgt is nice. I did do a pob on my infernal legion and when i had linked with MS and had FF + fire resist at -100 they were doing 55-60k sec, not sure the 3 TVs get that or not but no matter, the -25 fire far more than makes up for it. The TVs will benefit from -100 fire + they have FF and MS for more dmg, not sure Zealotry applies? My minion life gives more life than empower, otherwise i would have run that on AG + TV
Last edited by ShadowHamed on Dec 29, 2019, 2:31:28 PM
The Scorching Ray totems surely benefit from Zealotry.

"
Modifiers to Spell Damage apply to this Skill's Damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info