[3.13] GOLEMENTALIST (Flame Golems Elementalist) Build (Easy & Safe for everyone!) +Video guide!

Indomitable army right by EE is part of the solution. Health and phys dmg reduction.
Give LMP a try and see how you're getting on with it, the projectiles pack a fair amount more punch.

I just noticed your Flame Golems don't have quality... I know, it's a big investment but 20% quality should be about 2k more HP with Emp4. Summon Flame Golem is the one skill gem we really want to be 21/20.

Level 21/20 Stone Golem + 21/20 MLS = 28.5k HP for me, lvl SG 21/0 + 20/20 MLS in your +1 helmet should at least equal that if not beat it.

Indomitable Army gives them 15% increased life and 15% phys damage reduction.

And I'm not using Enfeeble and Decoy just for the fun of it. Even where the golems not at risk of getting ripped apart it's always another layer of protection for my good ole self which I have come to value very much. ;)
Last edited by tomay on Sep 27, 2019, 8:02:19 AM
"
ShadowHamed wrote:
Indomitable army right by EE is part of the solution. Health and phys dmg reduction.

He's in the lucky position that he doesn't have spend passives on it... a well greased amulet does the trick in Blight. ;)
Try adding the 3 together. ;)

37% health and 25% phys dmg reduction

Elemental immune, over 50% phys dmg reduction, and 20-22% life per second
Last edited by ShadowHamed on Sep 27, 2019, 7:57:50 AM
I'd spend the 3 passives only as a last resort, the notable alone as anointment should go a very long way.
Last edited by tomay on Sep 27, 2019, 7:57:33 AM
They beat all other minion nodes on passive asside from the one that grants +1 golem

We don't need increased cast speed or dmg, and it's the best overall health/mitigation boost

Aside from that, empower is a must have, should bring your flame g's close to 20k health

I assume you use convocation on cast frequently given the other lecture I did on dmg boost.

Beyond that, not in blight, so I'm not seeing what u are seeing, the pain awaits from the sounds of it. ;)
Last edited by ShadowHamed on Sep 27, 2019, 8:42:31 AM
If Blight goes core and my golems start dying again, I'll try Righteous Army as an anointment first. Enfeeble and Decoy have always been in my repertoire, they provide even better damage mitigation than Indomitable Army (the full cluster, that is), not just for the golems but for me as well. And with Righteous Army they gain 20% life, 20% damage and 1% life regen for them and for me.

Edit; I see you have a Decoy too? Makes even more sense for you since your Stone Golem can no longer taunt with Meat Shield. ;)
Last edited by tomay on Sep 27, 2019, 8:34:01 AM
"
tomay wrote:
Give LMP a try and see how you're getting on with it, the projectiles pack a fair amount more punch.

I just noticed your Flame Golems don't have quality... I know, it's a big investment but 20% quality should be about 2k more HP with Emp4. Summon Flame Golem is the one skill gem we really want to be 21/20.

Level 21/20 Stone Golem + 21/20 MLS = 28.5k HP for me, lvl SG 21/0 + 20/20 MLS in your +1 helmet should at least equal that if not beat it.

Indomitable Army gives them 15% increased life and 15% phys damage reduction.

And I'm not using Enfeeble and Decoy just for the fun of it. Even where the golems not at risk of getting ripped apart it's always another layer of protection for my good ole self which I have come to value very much. ;)

I've given LMP 10 Blighted Red Maps (Blighted red maps are way too expensive for me to keep losing, literally lost like 6-8 exalts tonight), it is worse overall for Blighted Maps for my build, it doesn't increase damage near enough to make up for the lack of collateral damage from the larger spread. Especially when targeting bosses.

My Flame Golem is 21/23. Not sure where you are seeing 21/0.

Indomitable Army is decent, but doesn't save the Golems. They tank 2 hits instead of one some times, but not always. I've swapped out the Quick Recovery cluster for the Indomitable Army cluster a few times now.

I honestly don't have room for Decoy Totem, and unfortunately it isn't super useful in Blight. The mobs follow the lanes, and stack up on top of each other quite easily, causing anything standing still or in their way to die very fast.

"
ShadowHamed wrote:
They beat all other minion nodes on passive asside from the one that grants +1 golem

We don't need increased cast speed or dmg, and it's the best overall health boost

Aside from that, empower is a must have, should bring your flame g's close to 20k health

I assume you use convocation on cast frequently given the other lecture I did on dmg boost.

Beyond that, not in blight, so I'm not seeing what u are seeing, the pain awaits from the sounds of it. ;)

I think the build definitely needs more damage. Blight Maps, like a lot of League mechanics, are a DPS test, and my build is currently failing that test. Despite fairly decent gear, that I'd say is somewhat comparable to players on Standard League (with the exception of crazy +1 chests and all that).

Empower Lvl4 + Indomitable Army would bring my Flame Golems to almost exactly 20K HP, however as I previously stated it would drop their DPS a bit, and my Stone Golem with 25K HP dies pretty fast already. Once I get another Empower Lvl4 I'll try it out though.

I use Convocation every time it is up, because the Flame Golem AI is ridiculous. With something to make them aggressive, they have a huge agro leash, which you would assume would make them shoot off their Magma Balls without moving. Except if the skill goes on cooldown for even a millisecond, they run into melee range (and either die, or stop casting Magma Ball). If they are a caster, they should prioritise being at range. It's weird.
Last edited by Hohenheim_ on Sep 27, 2019, 8:38:35 AM
Well then... maybe the build is unfit for Blight. I mean the golems just laugh at Minotaur and Shaper slams, arguably the biggest physical hits know so far in the game. If that content is so much worse than deep delve (where I have no issues) it's probably time to find me a new toy when this sh*t goes core. ;)
Got it, well you are in blight and have first hand, so I won't question. I have meatshield on support golems and empower on flame + indomitable and no hard hitting content outside of something crazy in delve will drop them. Those blight bosses must hit harder than Minotaur.

Additionally, the increased dmg or cast on passive isn't as good as indomitable considering we get crazy increased from harmonies.

A lot of builds will suffer in blight by what u describe.
Last edited by ShadowHamed on Sep 27, 2019, 8:48:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info