[3.13] GOLEMENTALIST (Flame Golems Elementalist) Build (Easy & Safe for everyone!) +Video guide!

Those are some nice upgrades, well played. You should be able to face tank anything. I Ft'ed Minotaur no problem and finally got him under 20 seconds. I have been having horrible luck with my rolls lately, keep bricking stuff and pissing away coin. 20 runs in the lab and finally got something to match one of my skills. Might hang onto the storm brand enchant as I think I'm going to add ES leech to mix, once I round up enough ex for awakened CoH. 16ex+ atm
Last edited by ShadowHamed on Apr 18, 2020, 1:52:56 PM
Paid 15ex for that belt, a steal really, considering it was already fossil-crafted and "fertilised" (and probably divined). In pre-Awakened orb times, when they were legacy, the cheapest Elder Stygians, uncrafted with crappy item level, went for 40ex minimum.

I have given up on head chants... what? more than 800 now? Phook diz. ;)

Again needed 9 labs to get the bloody regen for the new boots. I really hate lab for it's a terrible waste of time.
Last edited by tomay on Apr 18, 2020, 6:00:15 PM
It's nice belt, assume it boosted Regen significantly. Amazing how much awakened spell echo has dropped, right in line with CoH. Multi strike still up there and I haven't been lucky enough to see that drop. Have had a few cheaper awakened drop 4 times, so they do control drop rate on those Uber awakened gems. I have run Sirus 30-40 times.
Last edited by ShadowHamed on Apr 18, 2020, 8:27:30 PM
Yes, the life recovery rate mod applies to life regeneration, it increases the total by almost a quarter, so 2k becomes 2.5k, big boost although it doesn't show in character sheet.

I'm still not sold on Awakened Spell Echo for the flame golems, did get thmm Awakened Minion Damage and Elemental Focos obviously.

And yes, some Awakened gems drop a lot rarer than others. ;)
Last edited by tomay on Apr 19, 2020, 6:03:45 AM
Awakened spell echo translates to 5% more than regular echo, so about the same as minion damage but is priced more. Far weaker than multi strike, so it is what it is at this point.
Really loving the small tweak I made. Dropped my 2nd curse in favor of ES leech, now up to 4200 ES second. Going to pick up a couple other awakened gems before CoH, but I may just ditch the 2nd curse.

Tossed in vaal Arc on my convoking and now everything is instant lit. Not having to cast 3 different spells is insane qol / play style win win. Stop to target cast storm brand and Arc is firing. Shield run Arc wonderful mapping. Tomay, no vaal Arc? The vaal is nice imo, especially for mapping. U have proliferation, so maybe less valuable but it will max the the shock effect. not sure you want to move to a convoking, but I won't go back. :) War banner stages fill right up so I'm doing finishing touches on everything with all the electricity in the air. Closed the gap with aoe for stone G.
Last edited by ShadowHamed on Apr 21, 2020, 10:37:12 PM
TBH, never bothered with Vaal Arc, primarily because 21/20 is a bit too expensive for my liking. And often the Vaal Skill is not available when you really need, i.e. at tough bosses sans adds. I guess 20/20 will do for our purpose but then that's another button to press and lazy old me don't like that one bit. ;)

As for trigger wands, well, that would mean no hammers... must do the maths if +4 lvl flame golems justify the loss of 2 flame golems. And then it's Lightning Warp or Flame Dash for movement, not very appealing. Leap Slam with dual-wield bonus, lightning golem buff and permanent onslaught from my boots is crazy fast.
Last edited by tomay on Apr 23, 2020, 1:53:45 PM
I was only thinking 1 wand for you. Not sure what you mean with movement. Leap slam will trigger the spell gems in your wand. Leap slam doesn't have to be in wand.

Our Arc use case is certainly different, it's a nice add to my setup, as is wand. I click less than ever before

Wand math is probably close, it's probably qol more than anything and it sounds like you might not need it as you don't have anything to trigger. ;) For the phy side of golem builds it's a must have.
Last edited by ShadowHamed on Apr 23, 2020, 8:49:53 PM
"
ShadowHamed wrote:
I was only thinking 1 wand for you.

Nah, I'd rather use two wands, not much to gain from a shield (cept big life from Lioneye's Remorse).

"
ShadowHamed wrote:
Not sure what you mean with movement. Leap slam will trigger the spell gems in your wand..

Last time I checked Leap Slam required a mace, sword, or axe. I know you can now use Shield Charge with wand and shield but I hate SC with a vengeance. ;)

It's possible to get +1 all spell/+1 all fire spell on a sceptre though, this would still add 2 levels to Flame Golems.

"
ShadowHamed wrote:
Our Arc use case is certainly different, it's a nice add to my setup, as is wand. I click less than ever before.

I'm talking about the Vaal bit which I believe cannot be triggered, i.e. requires you to press a button.
Last edited by tomay on Apr 24, 2020, 5:07:58 AM
That's my bad, for some reason I was thinking wand and hammer, but that is a no go and double no go with LS.

Yes, vaal Arc must be cast but other Arc is triggering so requires 0 effort, the big one though is uptime on flesh/spirit offering, which isn't applicable to flameG build. As I said, we have different setups entirely, including entirely different means and methods for our tanky capabilities.

I might have given LS a whirl but it looks like it is not in the cards for my setup. ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info