ExileCon

Hi guys !

Very good idea to make a convention. Like others dudes said, just pay attention to the BlizzCon schedule.

I hope that you can make it real, game convention are always a great moment.

I'm from Switzerland... I can't imagine the fees for a journey in New Zealand :'(

Arn't people say that Switzerland is a great place to put a company ? What do you think about delocalize GGG ? Geneva is very nice, and you can add one more G to your name, and that is priceless.

Grinding Gear Games Geneva. AWESOME !

Do it pal, i'm pretty sure that's no big deal ...

Good luck for organize that huge project !
Hype

My best friend lives in NZ. I haven't seen her since she moved away from the UK. Maybe I can get my hands on enough valium to survive the flight...

You thinking about streaming this? I used to stream Blizzcon every year back in the day
From Brazil:

Cost to flight is 1700 Dollars
More hotel and etc.

You can split your team and do an international con with support of tchnologgy. Some country/City:

USA - New york
Brazil - Rio de Janeiro
Europe - Madrid or Paris
New Zeland -
China -

You can SELL some tickets (support packs with physical gifts to give in event) 6 months before it.
With this tickets you calculate how many people your con can have.

Then, you can rent an hotel in this city.

My girlfriend actually likes the idea of a New Zealand vacation (including me going to ExileCon). I hope we can afford this trip next year and can take enough time off, less than 3 weeks makes no sense, coming from Germany.
I just looked up some stuff for comparision, but if i want to go its gonna be VERY expensive, coming from the Netherlands, still, if u guys can give a concrete date and how many days, i'm all for it.
Sounds nice, will watch it on youtube, im all out of money since my wife left me and blow of cash on MTX
Runslingan! The Power Of ~^S.W.E.D.E.N^~
It costs roughly 1200 Euros from Germany just to fly there. This is to expensive for me.
"
as_69 wrote:
Shortest flight duration from Munich to Auckland is 23hours, and 26hours from AKL to MUC...as much as i would like to be there (not only for meet GG and other PoE players, but also to visit NZL), i guess i won´t get 3-4 weeks vacation - less then 3 weeks would make no sense if you loose 3-4 days just for travelling :(

Exactly :/
Too bad its too far away from EU in every aspect.
hells yes
I would like to participate in GGG team as a walking idea generator.

Just check my posts. ( some of my ideas is already called expansions ) ;)
I can generate tons of such weekly.

So.. Dear GGG - feel free to PM me - lets do stuff exciting the peoples :)
Just one very disappointed PoE fan.
CI casters made PoE to the top, and GGG decided to kill them.
Best decision ever!
2 x Xeon E5 2695 V4 ( 36 cores/72 threads ) / 128 GB RAM / 2 x GTX 1080 / 3 x Philips 55" displays / 1200W PSU / 4 x 512 GB SSD / 2 x 8 TB HDD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info