ExileCon

30-40h flight time from Europe to NZ - way too long. I would think about attending if it would happen in US/EU.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Last edited by Nomancs on May 18, 2018, 8:43:08 AM
Sign me up!
I wish I could go. Not just for ExileCon, but because New Zealand would be a pretty awesome place to visit. Who knows, perhaps the situation will turn around by nearly 2020.

Nevertheless, good luck GGG. Sounds like it'll be a hoot for whoever can make it.
This looks pretty much like a far shot. I would rather love seeing Path of Exile booths with part of the development team (maybe even Lord and Savior Chris(t) Wilson from time to time) at the big events, such as E3, Dreamhack, ComiCon and so on.
I would love to go! Sadly i doubt i will have the money for it. New Zealand is a long way from Swedland.
I love you guys and have no problem supporting you but the flight alone is 1500 euro :( Hope you all have fun tho!
Exile con sign me up xD
Knowledge is power. Guard it well ,Blood Ravens.
That would be so cool! Too bad I can't afford it! Great initiative anyway :)
If it's in the budget 100% down to go
Shortest flight duration from Munich to Auckland is 23hours, and 26hours from AKL to MUC...as much as i would like to be there (not only for meet GG and other PoE players, but also to visit NZL), i guess i won´t get 3-4 weeks vacation - less then 3 weeks would make no sense if you loose 3-4 days just for travelling :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info