ExileCon

Would be nice to visit GGG in New Zealand,but plane ticket from Poland cost quite a few $$ . Especially for student like me :P
Will there be golden tickets in New Zealands finest chocolate distributed all around the globe? It'd be like dropping a mirror irl... well I presume, I never found a mirror...
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
As much as i would love to go, 1k Euro + hotells and stuff would make my wife kill me.

Yes, kill me. Not leave me, she would kill me.

Halp...
zzZzzzZzzZz
I'd do it.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Even if I can't make it (it is quite expensive and time consuming to travel to the other side of the world) at least some ExileCon supporter pack would be appreciated! Also possibly not a Blizzard-like paid stream, so anyone can enjoy it from their home (minus the attendee goodies).

I hope there will be enough people interested/able to go so this becomes a reality.
Summoners for life ... and death!
anyone knows how much would costs few days there? Like food / hotel/ traveling etc..
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
I'd be down for it.

I've explored the south island of NZ and done some white water rafting. Always wanted go back and check out the north and hit up some black water rafting.

ExileCon would just be the icing on the cake!
wow really interessed, but i've more exalts in game than money in real life..
if i could pay thickets with exalts, it would be easy..
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
Last edited by Hitma47 on May 18, 2018, 4:25:27 AM
unfortunatly too far away for me :/
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
"
svvordfish5 wrote:
"
Not in Murica' KKona sad times.

SUGGESTION: Would be nice if you streamed this sort of thing on Twitch or on your own site. Like Blizzard does for Blizzcon, and sell virtual tickets that give in game things. MTX. Pets. Forum portrait. Something along those lines. Blizzard also does the "Goody bag" stuff online which you can buy/have shipped if you have a virtual ticket. Would be nice to get exclusive stuff for $ if you can't attend. :)

I totally agree not sure if I can make the trip but live coverage for a fee would be extremely ok with me!

This. Free bump.

Would like to come and might even do that, but hard to plan so far in advance. Either way, a panel of streamers/live coverage would be so good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info