ExileCon

Can't Wait!
I'm going. Chicago to Auckland.
Sounds cool! I am in!

Let me just find a clinic where I can sell half of my organs and my left and and right leg. I don't need those anyway.
I am so big and ugly guy!
Last edited by fixer0 on May 18, 2018, 2:52:54 AM
I would absolutely be interested in going. Biggest issue for me is that NZ is literally on the other side of the Earth from where I live, so it's quite a trip :)

I have been thinking about visiting NZ anyways, so it could be a interesting event to plan a general trip around!
generally would like to come, been in nz every second year from 2008, wasting my life savings for memories nobody can tax away from me.

issues: november isn't really summer, imho that starts mid december in the south island where people also likely want to go.

privacy: though i'm a good looking, handsome and gorgeous person, i hold it like bex_ggg and have no private info of me on the internet. that would change with exilecon images spreading over social media and people (or algorithms) attaching names to images.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on May 18, 2018, 4:37:45 AM
"
unlucky_child wrote:
give me a Visa and Ill be there :)

Visa shouldn't be a problem, if you are from one of those countries:

https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-zealand-visas/apply-for-a-visa/tools-and-information/general-information/visa-waiver-countries
"
dronedoom wrote:
sounds good!
Is it hard to acquire New Zealand Visa? =)

generally no big deal if you're a visitor. but likely depends where you're coming from.

they're only paranoid of people brjnging food or plant seeds into the country after the early settlers went rampage over nature on this beautiful island for centuries.

this and you shouldn't bring stingy little insects as they already have plenty of them in the south.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
IM COMING LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I wish to go.
Would love to, but already booked a trip to Italy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info