Skill Reveal: Seismic Trap

So concerning the walkthrough video, after 2 weeks into the league everybody will be richer than after 2 years in standard?
phys trap?can work with stat stik ?
Wow, another trap skill... Still no earthquake buff...
Embrace the vaal and the corruption! Only then, you will be bless by Atziri. That's how I got a Headhunter in the Atziri Apex of Sacrifice!
Traps are getting nerfed?
"
RedStark wrote:
phys trap?can work with stat stik ?

No ! its a spell
"
polimeris wrote:
It is therefore limiting you in playing only with physical damage sources, making it far less ideal for heavy trap weaving

Why's that? Pick any two of Hrimburn, Winter Spirit (and its preceding node), and Phys to Lightning support, plus many other uniques that offer up to 50% ele conversion.
Does it attract Devourers?
Nice totem btw gachiGASM
These new traps are a joke...

Not to mention their sound effects are ear-piercingly loud and annoying.

Seismic Trap is going to be the worst of them all.

Not only is it's targeting only whats outside it's thrown area, but it has no targeting INSIDE it's thrown area. There is no possible way to ST anything with this trap when thrown. And you guys at GG say it's going to be our go-to damage? Uhh... no?

Wtf is going on with these changes and additions? The only good thing that has ever come from these changes is Rain of Arrows new targeting.
Last edited by raysuko on May 17, 2018, 2:19:14 AM
I don't care about traps, but Ziggy's video was great. I think I'm going to love the temple.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info