[3.5] Guffin's McSundae Strike | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

"
Baagroak wrote:
Had a blast playing your take on Reave // BF this league. Here is my gear :) Didn't quite get all the gear I wanted but pretty happy with this lot, let me clear all content.

Hey mate, always very cool to hear that! Glad it worked out so well for you :)

Ye, the Rings could be better and some Tombfist+Stygian Vise action would obviously be very beneficial, but you can't always get everything :P

Thanks again for sharing your experience, this Stuff keeps me going :D

Btw, made a complete 47.5C (lets say 50C cause it sounds cool) Gearset to down Uber Elder with. Gonna record that and post later.
Last edited by Guffinn on Aug 2, 2018, 1:53:27 PM
Hey can you tell me please how did you do this skill three? I mean you have not connected path in it, sry im newbee 0)
"
maxxxo1 wrote:
Hey can you tell me please how did you do this skill three? I mean you have not connected path in it, sry im newbee 0)

Its explained in the Ascendancy Part of the Guide. One of our Ascendancy Points lets us choose a seperate "starting Point" on the tree, so we can start allocating nodes from the Scion Start in the middle AND another Point.
Last edited by Guffinn on Aug 1, 2018, 10:44:36 AM
Yo everyone, just did my 60c Budget Uber Elder run :)
Sadly I got one Death, didn't notice that the Tentacle Phase started.

Right now I don't have the funds to proc another one to go for the deathless run, pretty much sold everything except the Gear I wanna take to Standard with me.
If I decide to map a bit in the future, maybe I go for a deathless 60c run. I doubt it tho. Maybe on Standard.

This is the Gear I used:
Spoiler

And here is the PoB:
https://pastebin.com/vkNMhBjC (1.1 Million Shaper DPS without Vaal Haste)

Here is the Reddit Thread with the Video and some more Information: https://old.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/940hfm/60c_budget_uber_elder_kill_gear_in_video_and/
And the Video directly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgL2amS1GlY
Last edited by Guffinn on Aug 2, 2018, 12:16:41 PM
i rarely post or look in forums(reddit always) but this i take my hat of for. extremely well made build and guide. the SC/HC options++, the description of diff gear choices and skill++. what i always lack in guides are the answers about different endgame options. your vaal doublestrike is a prime example of how it should be explained.
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
i rarely post or look in forums(reddit always) but this i take my hat of for. extremely well made build and guide. the SC/HC options++, the description of diff gear choices and skill++. what i always lack in guides are the answers about different endgame options. your vaal doublestrike is a prime example of how it should be explained.

This is what keeps me going man :) Others appreciating the work you put in, and some people eventually benefitting from it.

Thanks for reminding me once again :)
For leveling and gear progression in the upcoming race, is worth "chancing" murdermitts, throat stabber, and imperial claws?
"
TeeTay wrote:
For leveling and gear progression in the upcoming race, is worth "chancing" murdermitts, throat stabber, and imperial claws?

Throat Stabber -> Wasp Nest is easy as it's the only one possible. Same for Imperials, but I wouldn't waste time on them as Wasp Nest really feels a lot better.
I'd say it always depends on your personal pace compared to the pace of the other players, and how crazy the league mods are.
If everyone progresses really fast and Drops are aplenty, the basic Stuff like Waspnest and Moonbenders will become cheap very quickly. Maybe the same for Tombfist if it is in the mod rotation.
As long as shaped pseudolink Helmets are super expensive/you cant roll your own one, you are bound to Thunderfist. And shaper/elder bases usually are pretty expensive the first few days. Simply buying them migh be the better move depending on price tho, it's not as easy as chancing the other stuff.
What a sh*t show, power charges included on PoB yet 0 ways to gain them...
IGN RegnetExitium
"
myrahzz wrote:
What a sh*t show, power charges included on PoB yet 0 ways to gain them...

Assassin's Mark is a curse that causes targets to become more vulnerable to critical strikes. When killed, affected enemies grant life and mana recovery, and have a chance to grant a power charge.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info