[3.5] Guffin's McSundae Strike | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

It was a drop! If I can find someone who can afford to buy it, I'll definitely do that. Does your build function well with any IIQ gear?
"
Phont wrote:
It was a drop! If I can find someone who can afford to buy it, I'll definitely do that. Does your build function well with any IIQ gear?

Hmmmm, sure.
Every Build can farm T3/T8 Burials with full IIQ Gear, you stomp that content anyways. That said, if all you wanna be is the most "efficient" Currency/Map Farmer, it would be better to go Windripper QotF TS (if you like the playstyle). Not only do you clear faster, you also get more IIQ.

This here is overall a "stronger" Build than that tho, but any MF Gear reduces that. Like I said, in low tiers it doesn't matter at all tho.
Goldwyrms are the easiest MF Gear to fit in, Boots are not special for us anyways. Talismans or Shaped Amulets can roll IIQ and can have good stats, so thats another Spot where you don't really need to make compromises given enough Money. The Rings and Gloves are where you will feel a drop in power, these slots are pretty important for us. You can still use Ventors/White Paryahs and Sadimas, but the Damage and Life we get from Tombfist cant be beaten, not even with a well corrupted Sadimas.

You can still clear T16s with that, but the Character will be less Safe due to less HP. That said, my Reave has 1m DPS against normal Mobs if I drop my Rings and Tombfist+Intimidate. So you should be fine.

I will add something like this to the FAQ, get that question quite a lot.
Last edited by Guffinn on Jul 6, 2018, 11:23:03 AM
Hi, can anyone tell me how he reaches 90% conversion? I only see 20% from the tree (even though he says its 40%) and then 40ish% from one watchers eye which totals 60% not 90%? Thanks for any replies

EDIT: NVM I am 90% retarded I see the node before Winter Spirit now :D

EDIT2: Okay but 40+40=80? Where is the remaining 10 coming from?
Last edited by ApoCalipsEZA on Jul 6, 2018, 2:28:02 PM
"
ApoCalipsEZA wrote:
Hi, can anyone tell me how he reaches 90% conversion? I only see 20% from the tree (even though he says its 40%) and then 40ish% from one watchers eye which totals 60% not 90%? Thanks for any replies

EDIT: NVM I am 90% retarded I see the node before Winter Spirit now :D

EDIT2: Okay but 40+40=80? Where is the remaining 10 coming from?

I say 90 to 75. Always 40 from the nodes up to and including Winter Spirit, and then 50% from Moonbenders for 90% until you can get a Shaped Statsticks + 35+% Watchers Eye Combo for at least 75%.
That's pretty clearly stated in the Gear segment tho.

And before anyone asks: Hrimsorrow, Conversion Vinktar, Stormchargers, and the new temple conversion Gloves (If Not 6T1 perfected divined) are not worth it.
I will expand the FAQ, where I already cover Hrimsorrow, with the other ones.
Last edited by Guffinn on Jul 6, 2018, 6:20:52 PM
what if we get 5 % chance to shock on one jewel in there it boosts our dmg hard and with so much attack speed its actually a good chance that we will shock?
"
kopro4 wrote:
what if we get 5 % chance to shock on one jewel in there it boosts our dmg hard and with so much attack speed its actually a good chance that we will shock?

You shock any normal/magic/rare Monster already. But you won't shock Bosses for any meaningful amount, and that's the only place where we actually need Damage. Also, since we use Ele Focus in BF, we won't be able to shock anyways. And the added Damage from Ele Focus far outweighs any Shock we could apply.

You can read up on Shock mechanics here: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Shock

The TLDR is; the "enemy is shocked" option in PoB always assumes a maximum shock. That only occurs when you deal 50% of the targets Life in ONE HIT. Since e.g. Shaper has 20.190.261 Life, that will never happen. So that Option in PoB is highly misleading. Building for Shock on Endgame bosses isn't viable for the vast majority of Builds.

Btw, if you want passive Shock Chance you can simply go the lower Way in the Primeval Force Cluster on the tree (down right corner). The upper one gives only a tiny bit more DPS. The difference is a non matter anyways.
Last edited by Guffinn on Jul 8, 2018, 7:51:54 AM
Just wanted to come in and say I've been having a blast with this build.

My gear is almost up to the point where it's min-maxing for several ex per piece, so I'm really happy with where I'm at. Thanks for the build :)
"
Traycore wrote:

My gear is almost up to the point where it's min-maxing for several ex per piece, so I'm really happy with where I'm at. Thanks for the build :)

Hey mate, great to hear that it's going well for you! Always happy to get positive feedback.

Maybe your right ring could be upgraded tho :P
"
Guffinn wrote:
"
Traycore wrote:

Hey mate, great to hear that it's going well for you! Always happy to get positive feedback.

Maybe your right ring could be upgraded tho :P

Should suffice ^^

Thanks!
Can someone plz tell me best way do not always run out of mana.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info