[3.8 Video Guide] Blade Vortex Inpulsa Clear Speed Build [Inquisitor]

"
Ghazzy wrote:
"
Guliadkinn wrote:
What is gonna be the big difference with the trickster ascendancy? Maybe more defense only? specially against elementalist?

Trickster will be slightly cheaper now that Overcharged was moved back to be in range of Intuitive Leap.
I honestly feel that the Trickster will be the more solid option though, will be going through this on the stream prior to release of 3.3

------------

@Psycomantje:
Thank you :)

Okay, thanks man
Hey Ghazzy love the guide - I think your leveling trees are jacked up. Might be an old 3.2 tree or something, but they're showing up with you picking Ancestral Bond. POB link is good, so I've been using that, but newer folks might get confused. Just thought I'd give you a heads up!
"
Ghazzy wrote:
You can use Magma Orb till you get to lvl 12, at which point you should switch to a Firestorm gem instead. This will carry you a long way, if you chose to lvl with the lvling tree displayed in the guide it is using Spell Totem which you want to link to your Firestorm

This is why Ancestral Bond is in the leveling tree.
I just realized but the whole selling 6 BV gems for a 20 quality one what about our vaal gem? is the 20 quality gem better then the vaal gem for BV in the long run? Also your POB tree says to take MOM but with the two heralds you have on it wont it be hard to maintain MOM? and i think i read on one of your videos saying that if i want to kill bosses go for THREE heralds how do you maintain all that with MOM?
Last edited by SammySavage on Jun 3, 2018, 7:01:28 PM
Just want to know how do you proc your frenzy charge ?
What about Efficacy gem? Any thoughs about it? 16% skill duration is QoL but worth enough?
Cheers
"
SymphonyX wrote:
Hey Ghazzy and thanks for posting this build.
Could you maybe add some sample Gear? I have no Idea which weapon I should chose for this build, or which Shield / Jewellery.

Thanks in advance.
Best regads,
Sym

Hey,

Basically, I think I prefer Brightbeak for the sake of clear speed. Other options are Axiom early on, then Divinarius. Or late game you could get a phat Shaped Dagger with %phys as extra cold & lightning.

Jewels I like to get 1 jewel with %chance on kill to get onslaught. The rest is just high life & anything that gives you dmg (aoe/spell etc)

"
SammySavage wrote:
I just realized but the whole selling 6 BV gems for a 20 quality one what about our vaal gem? is the 20 quality gem better then the vaal gem for BV in the long run? Also your POB tree says to take MOM but with the two heralds you have on it wont it be hard to maintain MOM? and i think i read on one of your videos saying that if i want to kill bosses go for THREE heralds how do you maintain all that with MOM?

Hey,

You'd want to get a VBV asap then it's nice to relvl 6 gems to 20/20 and try to get the VBV 20/20 :)

MoM is never fully active since the unreserved mana pool is WAY low, however BV is kept up consistently allowing you to reliably leech both life & mana which makes the mana pool grant you eHP even if it's not reliably 42.8% it's still a boost to it.
A tripple herald approach makes this much less effective which is why it's not promoted per say.

"
banoush wrote:
Just want to know how do you proc your frenzy charge ?

Intuitive Leap jewel which the trickster version doesn't have to get :)

"
jasqez wrote:
What about Efficacy gem? Any thoughs about it? 16% skill duration is QoL but worth enough?
Cheers

Imo, not worth it.

"
"
Ghazzy wrote:
You can use Magma Orb till you get to lvl 12, at which point you should switch to a Firestorm gem instead. This will carry you a long way, if you chose to lvl with the lvling tree displayed in the guide it is using Spell Totem which you want to link to your Firestorm

This is why Ancestral Bond is in the leveling tree.

Yep, however, after 3.3 patch I can now confirm that I generally prefer to lvl with BV from the start, it's just SOO SMOOTH!
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
Just wanted to post here because I'm loving this build so much.
Leveling with Blade Vortex was cake!
Once I got to 68 and into mapping, I wasn't doing so well until I decided to:
A) fix my resistances
and
B) get a nice shield going (which increased my crit chance+dmg)

Basically.. a couple chaos later and I'm running through content like butter.
Only lvl 78, but no longer having any issues.. feels great. Love it.
I don't even have an Inpulsa yet.. using a 5l shitty rare piece.

One thing I will add, it seems your path of building link skills differ from what you mention in the build.

So, I'm not even sure if I'm running this correctly at this point, lol.
Last edited by DotDash on Jun 5, 2018, 11:00:59 AM
"
DotDash wrote:
Just wanted to post here because I'm loving this build so much.
Leveling with Blade Vortex was cake!
Once I got to 68 and into mapping, I wasn't doing so well until I decided to:
A) fix my resistances
and
B) get a nice shield going (which increased my crit chance+dmg)

Basically.. a couple chaos later and I'm running through content like butter.
Only lvl 78, but no longer having any issues.. feels great. Love it.
I don't even have an Inpulsa yet.. using a 5l shitty rare piece.

One thing I will add, it seems your path of building link skills differ from what you mention in the build.

So, I'm not even sure if I'm running this correctly at this point, lol.

Hello,

Can you link your stuff please ?
I'm curious (how to have lot of Dex) ( I'm still 46)

Thanks
Last edited by Satirycon on Jun 5, 2018, 5:10:31 PM
"
Hello,

Can you link your stuff please ?
I'm curious (how to have lot of Dex) ( I'm still 46)

Thanks

I.. don't know how. Lol. It helped a lot when I equipped a starkonja. before that, I was forced to throw in a dex jewel in my tree
Last edited by DotDash on Jun 5, 2018, 8:04:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info