3.2.4 Patch Notes

To display all of the badges need to drag-and-drop in the settings... go figure
Last edited by BigBadWolf1776 on May 11, 2018, 4:29:33 AM
"
Qarl wrote:
  • We've added an optional new badge system for supporter titles on the forums. To opt into it, go to "My Account", then "Supporter Titles", and click on the banner. There's no limit on the number of badges that can be displayed simultaneously.

Hrm. Someone suddenly had to create a whole boatload of new icons.

The delay with my forum avatar suddenly makes much more sense. :P
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Great changes
SOTWGUILD.COM
Hi,

"
We've added an optional new badge system for supporter titles on the forums. To opt into it, go to "My Account", then "Supporter Titles", and click on the banner. There's no limit on the number of badges that can be displayed simultaneously.

Would be good to get an option that allow us to see badges instead of titles for ALL forum members.
badgesss
Nicee!!
nice
testing my badges
Where are the 3.2.4c notes as stated on the realms? They're not here in the Patch Notes Forum as stated. Must be a Tencent special. Statements without actual data.
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
Last edited by Iamod on May 24, 2018, 4:49:05 PM
"
Iamod wrote:
Where are the 3.2.4c notes as stated on the realms? They're not here in the Patch Notes Forum as stated. Must be a Tencent special. Statements without actual data.

Are you looking for these? https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2148482
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...
Last edited by Synopse on May 26, 2018, 8:06:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info