Deleted

"
"
Mehaperson wrote:
"
i cant seem to proc adrenaline heres my gear.. and also shaper is fucking hard to do with this. Also my earlier reply got deleted by ggg cuz i "harrased a build creator" hahaha

i can get rid of abyssus for
but i lose alot of dmg and gain like 200 hp,

"Adrenaline (turned on with a blasphemy / blood magic curse)" with a curse (assassins mark, etc for example)

So in your weapon swap (x is the hotkey) you need to have a 3L weapon with that setup, then you activate the aura and what this will do, it will drop your hp to "low life" and proc adrenaline. Then you push x again to go back to your main setup then proceed to body the boss.

ahhhh ok i see you <3. Have you done this build yourself? If yes is my gear aiiiiiiiiiit? if not then dont bother replying :) thanks my brudda

yeah, im running the tanky variant(changed a lot of stuff to suit my super lazy play style and added vaal double strike on an elder 6L cause they're super fun to use) el cheapo version of it since I still body shaper with 2.2mil dps(this doesn't include vaal double strike dps, I think I get around 2.8mil-3.2mil dps with them up). I also don't use adrenaline since I can't be bothered to activate fortify every 4 seconds.

Your gear looks fine honestly, I personally dont use abyssus since im lazy af and can't be bothered to dodge every. single. thing. Though personally if I did use abyssus I would try to sneak in a taste of hate somewhere in there to help with damage mitigation.

I also gem swap between reave and blade flurry since yeah.
Last edited by Mehaperson on Jun 24, 2018, 4:23:19 PM
"
yeah, im running the tanky variant(changed a lot of stuff to suit my super lazy play style and added vaal double strike on an elder 6L cause they're super fun to use) el cheapo version of it since I still body shaper with 2.2mil dps(this doesn't include vaal double strike dps, I think I get around 2.8mil-3.2mil dps with them up). I also don't use adrenaline since I can't be bothered to activate fortify every 4 seconds.

Your gear looks fine honestly, I personally dont use abyssus since im lazy af and can't be bothered to dodge every. single. thing. Though personally if I did use abyssus I would try to sneak in a taste of hate somewhere in there to help with damage mitigation.

Yea I just checked out your setup atm

I noticed you are not running acro and instead opted for iron reflexes.

While It may look like you got phys mitigation the way armor works in poe is quite confusing.

Essentially the 20k armor you have is great against small hits from white mob/magic

But that armor does nothing against large hits especially ones from bosses.

Where as you can get over 50% dodge with the new temple boot mods and take only half of the hits.

I personally would never stack armor most people who have done it and tested it have agreed its kinda shit.

But im glad you figured out your own setup and are enjoying the build!
"
"

Yea I just checked out your setup atm

I noticed you are not running acro and instead opted for iron reflexes.

While It may look like you got phys mitigation the way armor works in poe is quite confusing.

Essentially the 20k armor you have is great against small hits from white mob/magic

But that armor does nothing against large hits especially ones from bosses.

Where as you can get over 50% dodge with the new temple boot mods and take only half of the hits.

I personally would never stack armor most people who have done it and tested it have agreed its kinda shit.

But im glad you figured out your own setup and are enjoying the build!

Hrm.... I opted for more armour since unwavering stance sets my evasion chance to 0%. After I read up on it, I didn't realize that it did not effect Dodge chance. So I might try getting out of iron reflexes and going for more damage and acrobatics and see how that pans out.

Seeing how I only get 11k armour if I try to keep iron reflexes and key in acro vs the 9k if I don't key in iron reflexes and go for more damage with acro instead... Really don't want to drop kaoms roots, not having to worry about status is amazing(mostly getting slowed is what im referring to)

Appreciate the point out, will give it a shot for sure.
Last edited by Mehaperson on Jun 25, 2018, 1:51:40 AM
First of all let me thank you for the build, i was looking for a melee build to have fun and play again in this league, this is my gear at the moment - i took some things in my storage to see how is going, and the video u make its very good and detailed, if u can tell me what to change to make it better plz let me know ^_^ and thanks again!

Spoiler
"
Dwedar wrote:
First of all let me thank you for the build, i was looking for a melee build to have fun and play again in this league, this is my gear at the moment - i took some things in my storage to see how is going, and the video u make its very good and detailed, if u can tell me what to change to make it better plz let me know ^_^ and thanks again!

Spoiler

Id change the rings to steel rings for starters

Glad you're enjoying the build!

Id try to get a deaths hand with power charge on crit (they are super cheap so corrupting is ez)

Id try to get a corrupted Varunastra with better attack speed / dmg or corrupted with fortify on hit.

You want flat phys / crit multi on all abyss jewels you're wearing.
Last edited by Bloomania on Jul 5, 2018, 6:45:45 AM
Thank you very much for the replay im gonna make more currency because the other currency that i have is in my BV and still like it! hehe but thx a lot i will try to get the steel rings and the corruption ^_^
Hope u keep doing more builds like this one its really really fun and good for starters!
I change the things for some crappy and my dps goes higer, well in the tooltip hehe didnt check in POB but thx it feels more good!
Spoiler
"
Dwedar wrote:
I change the things for some crappy and my dps goes higer, well in the tooltip hehe didnt check in POB but thx it feels more good!
Spoiler

Yea tooltip is unreliable always check POB for better info
To the people that say the build doesnt actually do that much damage, they are right. You dont need to talk trash and dumb them down because they are legit points of concern.

For example for the budget build you have put power charges and frenzy charges, and you didnt have shaper damage. power charges on stun is quite unreliable for bosses and most likely you wont have the corruption on weapons for 13% fortify or 6% power charge on crit because its a budget build. Im also not sure how you would generate frenzy charges either because i dont see frenzy skill on the bar but im assuimg thats what you will be doing to generate those.

I dont know if damage on full life will be as effective all the time but im not too sure how it works without slayer leech so i cant really make a concrete comment, but lets just say it will work perfectly for arguments sake.

6 stage BF damage on shaper at 1.7m is pretty god damn respectable, I dont know why you dont just embrace it because its pretty damn budget too

I think you should be prouder of the sunder damage on shaper its pretty insane
Im not going to quote that enormous spam of pob links

"
power charges on stun is quite unreliable for bosses and most likely you wont have the corruption on weapons for 13% fortify or 6% power charge on crit because its a budget build.

Wrong

I had both pcoc and fortify on hit (under 1 exalt cost for both)

Even if you dont have fortify on hit corruption,
this build uses tomb fist so we still get free intimidate.

All you lose is the adrenaline to maintain permanent fortify via ascendancy

Pcoc is actually so cheap dont know why you even wasted my time and your time bringing that up

Death's hand are 1c a piece and corrupting them is cheap too.

You can purchase one thats already been crafted for a few chaos or make it urself.

So yes we do have permanent power charges if you use a deaths hand.

Otherwise the step up from that would be a shaper stat stick and no power charges to rely on

"
Im also not sure how you would generate frenzy charges

Blood rage

"
6 stage BF damage on shaper at 1.7m is pretty god damn respectable, I dont know why you dont just embrace it because its pretty damn budget too

Did you see anything on this build guide talking about shaper? or Uber elder?

No because shaper dps is irrelevant to my guide

This is a fast farming high dps melee build that can achieve over 2 million dps with cheap gear.

If you wanna look at shaper dps and go for shaper then thats your problem.

Either way if you had read my explanation to how blade flurry dps works its again irrelevant because even after you take off the power charges and frenzy charges and whatever else you removed, its still over 2 mill dps on blade flurry with cheap gear.

(WHICH AGAIN IS EXPLAINED IN THE GOD DAMN VIDEO)

"
You dont need to talk trash and dumb them down because they are legit points of concern.

No you, and people like you, are spamming and not posting "legit" anything

The fact that you called a 10c item expensive on a cheap gear is pathetic already

Then you couldnt figure out that blood rage generates frenzy charges is already sad

Quit spamming POB links with your nonsense.

On top of that I show you how to increase the dps even more in the vod like using curse on hit with orb of storm for even more pob dps... but I didnt include that.

If you cant figure out how a build works take more then 2 seconds before talking tons of screen shots to prove nothing. ( at least watch the damn video ffs )

Ive been writing build guides since 1.3 and plenty of people here have commented they are happy with the build

"
You dont need to talk trash and dumb them down because they are legit points of concern

Here are your "legit points of concern" (fucking laughable btw)

"

yup. another guy, who just hit every box in PoB to reach unobtainable high numbers.

"
Clearly not 2m dps

Telling me how to react to idiotic posts and then posting something that shows me you clearly dont know what you're talking about and that you didn't even watch the build video.

Grats

I wont be responding to any other comments like this because I've had enough of this crap

Sidenote - It is due to the idiots who troll and spam my build guides that I am no longer making build guides and trying to help people enjoy and play the game.

I'll be keeping my builds a secret from now on and make sure that Im only helping people who deserve it.

I was about to post a build video on one of my latest creations but then I thought back to the amount of trolls in this post alone.

Congrats SockBaboon your comment has confirmed my decision
Last edited by Bloomania on Aug 3, 2018, 5:00:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info