Scorching Glacial Cascade, Chieftain CWC **Updated**

"
Rorshax wrote:
Thanks, glad your enjoying it. I like playing it too, I had to share it, even my Mom plays it!

If its a good 6 link plus 2 cold staff the damage would be about the same.

I tested with this staff.

My Mom has a plus three cold staff. She uses a lvl 4 empower instead of fire pen.

Yeah I thought of the +3 cold on lvl 4 empower. Better than realm ender?

Also, how do you get the staff to +2? I used the essence but just got +1.

And, if you don't mind me asking, how old is you Mom? that's awesome my Mom only plays candy crush lmao
Use a shrieking essence of sorrow, you might have to buy one or buy lower ones to upgrade.

My Mom is in her 70's. She likes bow builds a lot. Shes in standard so has a legacy Pyre ring which saves using avatar of fire.

I like the realm ender but the +3 cold staff is very good too, I'm not sure if its better.

Oh ps. I posted this under her name.
Last edited by Ooma on May 7, 2018, 11:52:53 AM
"
Ooma wrote:
Use a shrieking essence of sorrow, you might have to buy one or buy lower ones to upgrade.

My Mom is in her 70's. She likes bow builds a lot. Shes in standard so has a legacy Pyre ring which saves using avatar of fire.

I like the realm ender but the +3 cold staff is very good too, I'm not sure if its better.

Oh ps. I posted this under her name.

I'll check which is cheaper and go for that.

Also, what 70 playing poe? your mom is BADASS!

And btw, again, thank you so much, I LOVE this build so much, lots of fun
I'm going to go out on a sturdy limb and say he was referring to her character level, not her age.
Nope shes over 70 in age, played d1,2, and 3.

well...this is "mom" and yes, far too old to play this game ..?
We started over 4 years ago and saw this game change so much, it boggles my mind, and it is true,
the game was harder to play in the beginning, I remember needing help for Merveil almost every time, she was that tough.
I have to admit, I have never put a character together on my own, my math is not good enough and
neither is my memory.. there is just too much to consider and I appreciate my friends a lot for having such good templates and suggestions.
This marauder is one of the best builds I have played, he is so smooth and powerful and all the controls are so handy.... I did get him the best I could afford, the Loreweave armour seems to be made for him!

Not sure how long I will still play in the future, I am lucky to still have the ability to multitask but the screen is so busy with all the explosions and crashes, it makes my eyes very tired .. I will be 75 end of July and I have a new puppy that wants a lot of attention.
Have fun guys and Good Luck :)
So glad to see such a diversity in age in this community,glad you like the game
Last edited by marioforever on May 13, 2018, 10:21:05 AM
Ya the games gotten a lot busier with graphics. I did get the stygian scorching ray mtx along with the gore glacial cascade mtx and it looks really cool. Its not as bright and you can see the herald of ash rings better.
Might play this again for Incursion too much fun, and easy to set up.
How far did people get with this build? My goal every league is to get at least 36 challenges for the portal, do you think I could do it with this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info