Trickster Essence Drain MoM 3.3 SSF/HC/LEAGUE STARTER "ALL CONTENT"

Wanted to build around ED but i suck at creating a decent passive tree. I will try it out this league. I really like that the gear you are showing isn't like super gg endgame stuff but more like good items. Items with 4 good mods and rolls looks much more achieveable then all the near perfect gear you find in other guides (that i saw alteast). Wish you good luck and fun in whatever league you playing right now.
Last edited by Tianx3 on May 5, 2018, 1:26:40 PM
Should MoM and the mana nodes be kept after getting Cloak of Defiance just for the sake of the mana?
"
T4R3 wrote:
Should MoM and the mana nodes be kept after getting Cloak of Defiance just for the sake of the mana?

Yes
Using this build for SC-SSF-FB on XB1. Just hit lvl 60 - smooth sailing thus far. I haven't ran cruel lab yet so I imagine I'll see a significant DPS bump after I do so later tonight. My gear is absolute crap too (yay SSF!), but that hasn't been an issue whatsoever. I hadn't played an ED setup in a few years so this has been a nice change of pace for me. Thanks for the guide!
Been using your build for a while now and have to say it is really smooth.

Thank you!
Thanks to all for the cheers!!! This gonna still rocking in 3.3. I use a Reave/BF in SSF in the flashback race, win a DEMI btw :D

Good luck to all!
Hey, been using this build and having a blast. Doing SSF and just leveled ED to 20. Got 4 or 5 more on level 19. Should I quality the level 20, replace with one of the 19s and go that route each time to get 20% quality, or, do you try to go straight to vaal'ing them once they hit level 20?

Also, what should I do with the other, support gems (especially on ED and Contagion)? Is it worth the initial DPS drop to take void manip, controlled destruction, swift affliction back to level 1 in order to 20% quality them? It appears the 20% quality gems break even at around level 1-14, which shouldn't be too long to hit. Is that what is typical? Do you start with upgrading one support gem only, to around level 10, then move to another?

There probably is a typical way to handle this, but I've been away for awhile. Any help is appreciated!

Last edited by zeddemore on Jul 3, 2018, 5:52:53 PM
hi there,

I plan to start SSF flashback with this build.

Can you let me know which jewel to remove to use the dual curse?

Also what is the recipe for +3 chaos staff?

And finally - does your build allow this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmZpVQY00I4

thanks
hey dude i dont see bligth at all in your links after leveling is that normal?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info