May 4 :_; | Flashback league starts

"
"
Seymowr wrote:
what? flashback league has a date already?
cant wait for it to start, i could not take more than 3 days of worstiary, please GGG lol

Yep was announced on reddit :d May 4th is when it starts and ends at the 29th beast league ends with it too.

beast league gonna be so funking empty !
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
They're killing bestiary early? Good, it was a shit league.
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:

Hey you aren't the one who got 40/40 in it <.<
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:

Hey you aren't the one who got 40/40 in it <.<

But hahahaha! Still beat your trophy count in Legacy league, and everyone who played that league says it was better than shit bestiary. I should have played legacy, and skipped this shit. I'm a casul scrub that played this league for like week.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Apr 21, 2018, 11:07:20 AM
U SHUSH U
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
You know, it was funny, I was thinking about hiring you for T15 Kitava with really BS mods. First time I ever ran out of portals on a map, and 3 portals ripped from 3 different people trying to help.

- No life mana regen
- x2 added damage types
- -11% max resist
- Crit mod
+ others.

3 people got #rekt, besides me. And these were people advertising for boss killing services in global 820. Was tipping 5c for this Kitava kill, and nobody I recruited could beat it. But, hahahaha! They all lost exp because of me.

Shoulda called T-Rex.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Apr 21, 2018, 11:11:09 AM
I barely wanna login anymore :_;
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
I barely wanna login anymore :_;

Should be a good day. Being a Friday gives it a thumbs up even without the flashback starting. I'll have finished up trying to teach engineers what a vector space is... no easy task if history has shown anything. Yep. I think it will be a good day. Now... if only allergy season wasn't at it's peak.
Perandus flashback race was run during the Perandus challenge league and you could complete challenges during that flashback race. Hopefully it will be the same this time around as well.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info