Why not integrate vaal areas into the atlas?

"
Djoze wrote:
But you can do that with prophecies. Get a sealed on that guarantees a side area to spawn, figure out which zone spawns which area and use it before entering that zone. I remember doing this to hunt down all the Vaal area bosses during Harbinger.

The vaal area from The Ledge does not spawn anymore. The only solution to get Konu is with a fragment or as an Invasion boss (sextant/prophecy)
atlas = map

vaal side areas != map
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Apr 19, 2018, 6:03:22 PM
"
AsbelFar wrote:
"
Djoze wrote:
But you can do that with prophecies. Get a sealed on that guarantees a side area to spawn, figure out which zone spawns which area and use it before entering that zone. I remember doing this to hunt down all the Vaal area bosses during Harbinger.

The vaal area from The Ledge does not spawn anymore. The only solution to get Konu is with a fragment or as an Invasion boss (sextant/prophecy)

It's a real shit. I hope this bug is reported and GGG is already fixing it, because it's unacceptable to have challenge league with uncompletable challenges.
missing them too...give em the map mods and everybody would be happy and run it.
Great idea, just need to make them scale properly.
Invasion was a good league and should be included in the mapping experience.
I miss Ch'aska.
Last edited by Lothorienn on Apr 20, 2018, 8:07:19 AM
I approve. I´ve had that thought myself before.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info