Bushii | Bestiary League | Friendly | Newbies | Discord | SG/MY/SEA

IGN : oLxTornado
DISCORD guvfather
REGION : london
LANGUAGE : english
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING POE? : over 600 hours
WILL YOU BE JOINING US ON DISCORD? : yes
WHY DO YOU WANNA JOIN US? to have people to play with and to help each other out.
IGN :Zachariay
DISCORD: Kylde
REGION : Singapore
LANGUAGE : English
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING POE? : Since 2013 (Took a long break, on and off since then)
WILL YOU BE JOINING US ON DISCORD? : Most certainly
WHY DO YOU WANNA JOIN US? : A community is always best. Not to mention a SG/SEA community
"
ButterFAT wrote:
IGN :Zachariay
DISCORD: Kylde
LANGUAGE : English
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING POE? : Since 2013 (Took a long break, on and off since then)
WILL YOU BE JOINING US ON DISCORD? : Most certainly
WHY DO YOU WANNA JOIN US? : A community is always best. Not to mention a SG/SEA community

Thank you and please join discord and leave a message when you're oonline. Read the post with "DISCORD" on it.
"
oLxWhyTry wrote:

IGN : oLxTornado
DISCORD guvfather
REGION : london
LANGUAGE : english
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING POE? : over 600 hours
WILL YOU BE JOINING US ON DISCORD? : yes
WHY DO YOU WANNA JOIN US? to have people to play with and to help each other out.

Hi there! Thanks for your application, please read the "DISCORD" section, join discord and leave a message on poe_application when you're online, if we see it will invite ya. Thank you. But the language we will be speaking is cantonese, english, chinese. so please bear with us if you're in discord XD
Welcome all those who recently joined the guild~~~ We're still recruiting please check out the post yeah!
IGN :BlueBellRF
DISCORD : Alexander Ching#8186
REGION : Malaysia
LANGUAGE :English
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING POE? : 1 Month
WILL YOU BE JOINING US ON DISCORD? : Yes
WHY DO YOU WANNA JOIN US? :Trying to find a SEA guild to play with, it's hard to play with high ping regions.
IGN :HiraixMoguri
DISCORD:thepokeu
LANGUAGE :English, Chinese
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING POE? : 25days
WILL YOU BE JOINING US ON DISCORD? :yes
WHY DO YOU WANNA JOIN US? :still considered quite new to the game looking for more companions to start new leagues and races .
Last edited by thepokeu on May 3, 2018, 11:59:18 AM
Hey Bacon, I had no idea why my character left guild. Can add me back? IGN: HuntHan

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info