Can we get the rarity of "Wealth" tuned up

"
Dharall wrote:
What??

Ok, this might be the only case RNG are on my side, I see it at least a couple of times per month.
At least!

Nothing special is dropping though..

An incredibly common mistake when dealing with Wealthy is assuming it's the same mod as Inner Treasure. It is not. It's a regular, white-text mod called "Wealthy". Someone else made the mistake earlier in this thread too.
I'm not sure if this mod still exists. Can someone clearly confirm?

I've met "of wealth" two times - once in 2013 and in 2014 respectively. Nothing since then.
It can't be that rare, or it goes straight up into the mirror drop probabilities.
More likely it was silently removed.
As long as I can see, most of the players here have experienced it back in the days and nothing recent.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Apr 17, 2018, 8:38:45 AM
"
Hemmingfish wrote:
"
Dharall wrote:
What??

Ok, this might be the only case RNG are on my side, I see it at least a couple of times per month.
At least!

Nothing special is dropping though..

An incredibly common mistake when dealing with Wealthy is assuming it's the same mod as Inner Treasure. It is not. It's a regular, white-text mod called "Wealthy". Someone else made the mistake earlier in this thread too.

Doh, yeah you are most probably totaly correct!

Thanks!
I got Wealth once in over four years. I got some very nice drops when I got it that one time though. That is probably too rare.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
torturo wrote:

I've met "of wealth" two times - once in 2013 and in 2014 respectively. Nothing since then.
It can't be that rare, or it goes straight up into the mirror drop probabilities.
As long as I can see, most of the players here have experienced it back in the days and nothing recent.

Now that you mentioned it, the two times I encountered a mob whit this mod was back in 2014-early 2015,and no more since; so you're probably right...
(although it's still in the screenshot lines)
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Last edited by Wazz72 on Apr 18, 2018, 3:42:58 AM
"
Wazz72 wrote:
"
torturo wrote:

Now that you mentioned it, the two times I encountered a mob whit this mod was back in 2014-early 2015,and no more since; so you're probably right...
(although it's still in the screenshot lines)

While it's true that the one time I got it, it was years ago. I think that I've seen the message about it on the load screen. That hint type message that pops up on the load screens.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
If it's too rare OP, why do you want the rarity tuned up even higher? Seems like it's rare enough already.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info