(3.2) Ascendant,68% physical reduc,49% evade,6.2k Life,1.2 M DPS,Fast mapper,Easy endgame(updated)

hi,
can you add more videos?
for example, from the guards, and how you facetank them?
or shaper ?
is ueber elder possible with this build?

i am atm at level 90 with fallow gear:

and i have to say i die often above tier:10 if i try to facetank some bosses!
this build dont feel strong as you say.

whats my mistake?

can not imagine that this build promises what you say!
Last edited by Mecxs_ger on May 14, 2018, 10:39:34 PM
"
Mecxs_ger wrote:
hi,
can you add more videos?
or shaper ?

whats my mistake?

I dont play anymore. so I cant. but this build has best survivalibity. I killed 10+ times guardians with this build. 68% physical reduction + 39% evade.. so u can easy facetank with slayer leech. and I dont know how u die in T10. maybe u have high ping?
"
Fzt_NEDİM wrote:
"
Mecxs_ger wrote:
hi,
can you add more videos?
or shaper ?

whats my mistake?

I dont play anymore. so I cant. but this build has best survivalibity. I killed 10+ times guardians with this build. 68% physical reduction + 39% evade.. so u can easy facetank with slayer leech. and I dont know how u die in T10. maybe u have high ping?

ty for replay!
i found the problem...
my ping is good dont have any lags or somethink..
i would say the problem is that this build dont have instant leech, the time is to long if i reach fulllife after hits and if i get two or three hits in a small time i cant regenerate my life fast enough.

maybe you create this build bevor vaal pact nerf?
the slayer leech isent enough for facetank atm with my gear :(

update: i have change the skilltree and get more life leech per second after that the build works much better but i am sure its not enough for the guardians or shaper.

Last edited by Mecxs_ger on May 17, 2018, 12:54:11 AM
"
Mecxs_ger wrote:
"
Fzt_NEDİM wrote:
"
Mecxs_ger wrote:
hi,
can you add more videos?
or shaper ?

whats my mistake?

ty for replay!
i found the problem...
my ping is good dont have any lags or somethink..
i would say the problem is that this build dont have instant leech, the time is to long if i reach fulllife after hits and if i get two or three hits in a small time i cant regenerate my life fast enough.

maybe you create this build bevor vaal pact nerf?
the slayer leech isent enough for facetank atm with my gear :(

update: i have change the skilltree and get more life leech per second after that the build works much better but i am sure its not enough for the guardians or shaper.

U cant facetank shaper or uber elder with this build. only bloodseeker can instant leech. Facetank 99% : its mean u cant facetank 1% :) guardians cant one shot us (if u have enough life) so use movement skills sometimes (when u have not enough dps or life u cant facetank), we have range to hit, it will work for survivalibity.
@Mecxs_ger, Du kannst auch "Molten Strike" für Bosskills verwenden(5-Link reicht). Dazu benötigst Du keine "Molten Strike"-Juwele wg. mehr Projektile und auch keinen "Ancestral Call Support". Zusätzlich die Chance für Bluten und Schock sind viell. auch eine Option(Bluten gibt bis zu 80% mehr Schaden, was für Bosse praktisch ist). Ich selbst werde diesen Build mangels Lebenspunkte leider aufgeben müssen, da mir dazu die nötigen Items fehlen, die ich mir auch nicht leisten kann. Ich habe mich auch ein wenig verskillt.
Last edited by tanthess on May 19, 2018, 11:24:57 AM
Hi, I have a question why in poe planning you deal more dommage when you are in full life ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info