[3.3, Build-of-the-week] Stored Lightning Bolt - CantripN's Lightning Trapper.

"
lolsidroc wrote:
Has anyone built out an Arc Trap character in PoB yet that wouldn't mind sharing a link?

This build looks very interesting but the loss of the helm enchant and the crazy buff to Arcs single target makes me want to try that over BL.

https://pastebin.com/vc4Y80QJ

Gear is mainly a rough estimation / placeholder, might change till release.

Ran the new arc numbers through a spreadsheet and got 210k avg dmg on arc trap with this current half-shit gear setup. With 5 traps thrown at 0.4s throw time, I think the dps looks solid.
Thanks for the link definitely trying to figure out what to do and looking at arc trapper very seriously.

For the build you linked how are you generating power charges? Will you be using Charged Traps Support?
"
Shieze wrote:
Thanks for the link definitely trying to figure out what to do and looking at arc trapper very seriously.

For the build you linked how are you generating power charges? Will you be using Charged Traps Support?

Blast Cascade notable gives 15% chance to gain a Power Charge when your Trap is triggered by an Enemy
"
Indriel wrote:
"
Shieze wrote:

Blast Cascade notable gives 15% chance to gain a Power Charge when your Trap is triggered by an Enemy

Thank you never noticed that before (I'm a trap newb).
"
Shieze wrote:
"
Indriel wrote:
"
Shieze wrote:

Thank you never noticed that before (I'm a trap newb).

That plus a Jaws of Agony in the weapon swap should mean easy power charge generation.

@Indriel What do you think about going Assassin? You gain a TON of DPS by taking Deadly Infusion, plus very easy power generation from Unstable Affliction.
Assassin does add a bit of DPS, not much and it doesn't generate charges with traps at all since you never Crit yourself.

When comparing, remember to add 80-160% increased damage to Saboteur from 8% per trap, and 20% More from Chance to trigger again.

Sab also adds lots of regen, blind, chain reaction, 20% AoE and lots more.

It's a very rare trapper where Sab isn't best. Attackers and Fire Trap might be the exception.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on May 30, 2018, 2:02:33 PM
Hi give a update to this Build to 3.3 Patchnotes?
"
Blood88 wrote:

Hope to get full PoB updates first. I'll upload versions for all Trap styles, Elemental/Phys, different kinds of single target, etc.

Generally, if it is a Trap, it works.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
"
CantripN wrote:
"
Blood88 wrote:

Hope to get full PoB updates first. I'll upload versions for all Trap styles, Elemental/Phys, different kinds of single target, etc.

Generally, if it is a Trap, it works.

Hello, wait for version lightning trap in shaper gloves and Lightning Spire Trap in chest :> with shimmerons.

And Thanks for ur work mate.
Last edited by Manokuja on May 30, 2018, 3:25:53 PM
Without helmet entchant for BL the BL Boss setup is destroyed.
Any other glove trap setups for bossing or is the 6l arc maybe strong enough for maps and bosses?
Last edited by Killabees on May 30, 2018, 3:39:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info