g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

"
Zerocoolzx wrote:
is the POB Updated? cuz its say 3.7 version just asking .. wanna try the build .

It is up to date, nothing major changed in passives so just convert to 3.10.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
Zerocoolzx wrote:
is the POB Updated? cuz its say 3.7 version just asking .. wanna try the build .

It is up to date, nothing major changed in passives so just convert to 3.10.

Thanks 4 the reply gonna try it !
Would you suggest using Soul of Lanaris when clearing maps? Or do you just stick to Soul of Solaris?
"
Ackworth wrote:
Would you suggest using Soul of Lanaris when clearing maps? Or do you just stick to Soul of Solaris?

Doesn't matter, pantheons are practically worthless besides for a couple, but regardless they are super interchangeable, just use what you prefer.
What's the benefit of not going War Bringer instead of Crave the Slaughter and using clusters that give rage on warcry? Really cool build otherwise, but I would have hoped you update the PoB for clusters

Also why not 100% impale chance, or Brutality support?

Lastly, why not swords for crit multi?

I really like that your clear skill gets 6-link from the helmet. Other Blade Flurry guides use two-handed weapons and just tell us to swap for clearing x_x

For gear do you recommend full evasion gear or is armor still good even with Acrobatics?

Also is Reave ok with just a 4-link? Say I get the helmet enchant before I get influence on it
Last edited by DixuMixu on Jun 7, 2020, 4:44:15 PM
"
DixuMixu wrote:
What's the benefit of not going War Bringer instead of Crave the Slaughter and using clusters that give rage on warcry? Really cool build otherwise, but I would have hoped you update the PoB for clusters

I really like that your clear skill gets 6-link from the helmet. Other Blade Flurry guides use two-handed weapons and just tell us to swap for clearing x_x

For gear do you recommend full evasion gear or is armor still good even with Acrobatics?

Also is Reave ok with just a 4-link? Say I get the helmet enchant before I get influence on it

As i have had said so many times in so many of my guides... You do not update guides based on current league that is out. Up until about a week ago we had no idea if cluster jewels were even going to remain in game, if any major nerfs would take place, or how available they would be to get in the next league.

Impale chance is the same. In reality impale support is probably better (easily tested now that i have the fork) especially with cluster jewel and stacking more impale hits.

As for brutality its a great gem but we get a lot of dmg as elemental from things like rolls on ammy and stuff giving like 20% phys dmg as cold and some other effects and such with ignite/chill etc.

Swords crit multi is good, but claws are still better for base crit and passive nodes on tree.

Reave works as a 4l, inc aoe don't give any dmg at all just more aoe... but obviously 6l is best.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
DixuMixu wrote:

As i have had said so many times in so many of my guides... You do not update guides based on current league that is out. Up until about a week ago we had no idea if cluster jewels were even going to remain in game, if any major nerfs would take place, or how available they would be to get in the next league.

Impale chance is the same. In reality impale support is probably better (easily tested now that i have the fork) especially with cluster jewel and stacking more impale hits.

As for brutality its a great gem but we get a lot of dmg as elemental from things like rolls on ammy and stuff giving like 20% phys dmg as cold and some other effects and such with ignite/chill etc.

Swords crit multi is good, but claws are still better for base crit and passive nodes on tree.

Reave works as a 4l, inc aoe don't give any dmg at all just more aoe... but obviously 6l is best.

The thing with brutality vs "phys as extra element" is that brutality is much more reasonable and realistic in terms of budget and league start.

Don't understand what you meant by "impale chance is the same". In PoB it is not 100% and impale is the must have mechanic for physical builds, which this is when it's made league start friendly with brutality support.

The benefit of foils vs claws is also access to Leap Slam. Whirling Blades cannot cross cliffs, Leap Slam can. Although Dash can fix this issue now that it's been buffed.

One question you didn't answer, full evasion gear or is armor still ok with Acrobatics?

Last edited by DixuMixu on Jun 7, 2020, 6:30:49 PM
"
DixuMixu wrote:

The thing with brutality vs "phys as extra element" is that brutality is much more reasonable and realistic in terms of budget and league start.

Don't understand what you meant by "impale chance is the same". In PoB it is not 100% and impale is the must have mechanic for physical builds, which this is when it's made league start friendly with brutality support.

The benefit of foils vs claws is also access to Leap Slam. Whirling Blades cannot cross cliffs, Leap Slam can. Although Dash can fix this issue now that it's been buffed.

One question you didn't answer, full evasion gear or is armor still ok with Acrobatics?

I meant impale stuff is the same with cluster jewels. Probably much better (as most cluster jewels are) but just found out a week ago they are going to stay in game so not updated.

As for brutality it is SLIGHTLY better than one of your other gems but you talking about a pretty small number overall, especially compared to all the downsides. Rolling phys as extra XXX on your items is pretty damn easy to do as you just spam jagged fossil 1 resonator crafts. Getting a double roll usually takes less than 50 so that is what... 25c?

Claw vs sword question has been answered. If you do not want to use claws then don't. Nothing is set in stone, poe is a very flexible game.

Armour sucks and always has. Either way we don't stack armour or evasion really so both will do very little for you. It has been a long time since evasion/armour has really been defensive in this game.
I think i try this Build for this new season its for Season Starter good ? :)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2873295 oh no hard nerf ? ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info